Trip booked for November

alotachips

Mouseketeer
Whoo hoo!!! Just finished booking a trip for November. I got a pin for free dining so it was hard to pass up. Now to try and find some airfare that I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for in the Maritimes :)

We are from the Maritimes as well! We are going in September. Flights out of Halifax would have coat us $4000 (family of 5). We are driving to Portland,Maine, flying Southwest Airlines for $1100. Worth the drive, and the shopping!!

The last time we went to Disney, we did the same thing....drove to the states and flew out of Portland. So much cheaper in the long run. I was just really hoping to get a half decent price out of Halifax or Moncton and save us the 10 hour drive ;)

I paid $2500 in total for 5 people on united for mid month. Best price I could get for Portland was around $260 with poor flight times. Uf you can find something like the southwest numbers above, then jump at them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter