Trip-a-day winners post here !!!!!!!!!

Do they pick winners every day or wait until promo ends and pick a winner for each day after? I've been entering. :)

Do they pick winners every day or wait until promo ends and pick a winner for each day after? I've been entering. :)

I was wondering the same thing? I skimmed the official rules but didn't see the answer to that question.

Both my DH and I have been entering daily! :thumbsup2

I was wondering the same thing? I skimmed the official rules but didn't see the answer to that question.

The answer's in there...

Section 7. "Administrator will conduct a random Daily Drawing on or
about three (3) business days after the applicable Day in order to select the
potential Winner of each Daily Sweepstakes. The eligible Entries for each
Daily Drawing will be limited to those Entries received during the applicable
Day, since there will be no carry-over, except the eligible Entries for the
Grand Sweepstakes shall also include a carry-over of eligible non-winning
Entries from the preceding thirty (30) Daily Sweepstakes."

For your own copy click here.

It would be nice, but I'm not expecting to win. I can only imagine how many people enter!

The answer's in there...

Section 7. "The eligible Entries for each
Daily Drawing will be limited to those Entries received during the applicable
Day, since there will be no carry-over, except the eligible Entries for the
Grand Sweepstakes shall also include a carry-over of eligible non-winning
Entries from the preceding thirty (30) Daily Sweepstakes."

For your own copy click here.
huh? what?

I know I was trying to understand too???? :) Keeping my fingers crossed, I have always wanted to see the castle. To stay in it would be an absolute dream!!!:goodvibes

The rules are easy to understand. Eligible entries for the drawing on, for example, 1/4/15 are limited to only the entries that were submitted ON 1/4/15. The entries from days 1/1-1/3 do not carry over to 1/4 and beyond...except that there will be one final drawing at the end of the contest for which all entries (who have not already won) from all 30 days will be thrown in together and will be eligible. This is how the contests have been run in the past.

for the last two days I have not seen the "enter" button on the website and have therefore not been able to enter for those days. Any idea why that would be?

Try refreshing your browser a few times or clearing your cache.

Mine doesn't work either , Tried chrome firefox and explorer. the section that says enter and 1,2 ,3 dont have active links on my computer, any one have ideas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter