Trip 2001 for the Janus Family!!!!!!! (sort of)

What is your Favorite Original Disney Ride?

• Haunted Mansion

• Space Mountain

• Tomorrow Land Speed Way

• Snow White

• Its a Small World

• Peter Pan

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

• (Old & Gone) 10,000 Leagues Under the Sea

• (Also Old & Gone) Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

• Spaceship Earth

Results are only viewable after voting.

godsmack241

Earning My Ears
Hey peeps. I took my vacation last jube, but i figure, since i just found this site, i would post what happend.

Ok here is my Family

Tony: me 14
Yvonne: mom **
Walter: dad **

Day 1. My dad woke me up and we got all our bags packed onto the car. Since he wasnt going because of sudden work, we didnt have to much. We drove to O'hare airport and left. It was a small plane but the service was nice. Blah Blah Blah get to Disney, right? Just a sec. hehe. My grandparents pick us up and drive us to their house. Blah Blah Blah. 8 days go by Blah Blah Blah.

Day 9. I get in the car and we drive for 2 hours back to where the air port is. But I see the Disney Welcome sign. "OH BOY!" it takes us about 10 minutes to find the hotel (All-Star Music. Very Nice if you ask me. Better than sports.) We decided to go to AK since it was the smallest. So we get their and since my mom is a picture fanatic, i get about 15 BEFORE WE ENTER THE PARK! So we get in early and go straight to Dinosaur. My favorite ride their. When I got their, i saw they were building two more rides. We start talking about it with a cm. He tells us they will open spring 2002. To bad for us. So we ride Dinosuar a few times, hehe. And go eat. PIZZAFARI!!!!!!!!!!! I always eat here cause when the ak first opend and i came here, they took me in back and let me make pizzas. They even gave me a chef micky hat. I "thank" them for eating there all the time. We went on KS (to long and hard to spell) and take (drumroll) PCITURES!!!!!! and lots of them. :confused: The rest of the day was just going and looking around. We didnt realy do to much that day because we had many more ahead.

Ill post the rest of it later but i got school in the morning so see ya tomorrow.!:earseek: :sunny: :earsboy: :tongue: :smooth: :bounce: :eek: :rolleyes: :p :D :( :wave: :crazy: :earsgirl: :pinkbounc :jester: :confused: :mad: :cool: ;) :o :)

Love your report, you read our minds with the "get to the Disney part!" Hope to read moreof your trip report.

Jenn

Ok, so on our second day, we went to Magik Kingdom. It was just unbelieveable. We went with the early admission so no one was there and we got on all the rides right away. I mean, going on Splash Mountain like 3 times and other rides before the park opend to the public is pretty good. As soon as the park opend, we just decided to take it slow. There were humungus lines and not to metion the heat was unbearable. We walked through some shops, blah blah blah, and since I graduated Middle School that year, my mom got me a Graduation 2001 Pooh Bear with the graduation cloths and little tasle. I still have it in my room. Now for more interesting parts. Half way through the day, we saw Mickey in one of the shops on Main Street, USA. He was so nice that he got a few select people one of those little Micky and Minnie Dolls. The bean bag ones i think. I never seen anything like that at disney before. So, anyway, My mom said we should look to see if Winnie the Pooh was open yet. Indeed it was, and we went on it a lot. We even got to ride with Pooh bear our first time. (Pooh is my favorite Disney character so i went on again and again and again.) It was late and We wanted to see the world showcase so we went to Epcot. The garden and flower thing just ended so my mom was a little sad, but they still had some displays out. We walked around and got to Mexico. Im sure all of you know how short its ride is, right. Well, its our favorite ride in the park so we had to go on it. And right when we get to the "its a small world" area, the ride breaks down and we sit and wait for at least an hour. It was so funny because we kept hearing the same thing over and over and over again. And it almost drove us mad hearing that singing for so long. HEHE. so after that we sid "THATS IT!!!!!!!!!" and we went back to the hotel. Bye this time my feet already hurt a whole lot. like they would hurt for a few weeks after that, but i still had 3 more days to go!

More to come tomorrow.:) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: :bounce: :pinkbounc :smooth: :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter