Tried to book new discount rates 8/15-10/2

mil

Earning My Ears
I tried to modify a res I have at the BLT for August 15th using the new code on mousesavers, but room availability at the villas was way down, and the cm I spoke to said the code couldn't be applied to my one bedroom. Do these rooms really sell out that fast? Should I keep calling?
Also found that the online booking tool on the WDW website won't take dates past August 14th on the special offers page. Anyone know what's up?

Rooms available on these offers are limited and limited by dates..

To get the discount you will no doubt have to be flexible on your resort or room category and possibly even your dates.

K

Saw the release of this offer on MouseSavers Facebook post. Tried to go online and their website won't let you book for september. We actually already have a september room only ressie that I just want to apply this to. Currently on hold on the phone for 25 minutes. I'm sure everybody is booking free dining!

Yeah, I tried this morning as well for the discounted room rate (as opposed to free dining). Clearly, there is a computer glitch. It won't let me put in a date past 8/14.

Was on hold on the phone for 45 minutes, was able to apply the 40% off to my prior room only reservation for september no problem. Didn't have to change my date, cancel and rebook or anything! took all of 30 seconds. She verified my room choice and everything! I'm so happy!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE! :wizard:

Still wont work for me. Keeps saying "session is expired." I think my 40% is a better deal, but I do want to check FD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter