Tricky_lil_Pixie's pre trippie... The Final Blow Out!!!** Update 23/11/08**

Tricky_lil_Pixie

Creating Mischeif Wherever I go
Well here goes we've decided after much debate this is our 'final blow out' before our wedding :love: :bride: in October 2010 as we need to save about £6k :scared1: (we're going halves with my parents) and save for our Honeymoon to WDW, and we need to go house hunting. We're going to need all the money we can get our hands on so Disney will be off the cards for a while :sad1: :sad2: :sad1: :sad2:

Cast

Me- Claire 26- sooooo excited been counting down since we booked the trip

DF- John 28- only his 2nd trip he loved it last October and suggested going back this time.

Ok so here's the plans so far.....

29th November
I get the train to Sunderland from Manchester to my DF's.

1st December
We get the Easyjet 17.10 flight from Newcastle, arrive in CDG at 19.50... get Metro or TGV then Metro to Bussey St Georges and we're staying at the Best Western just for that night... Didn't see the point in paying Disney prices for an extra night that we're not going to be doing anything.

2nd December
Early start, Metro to Disney, check bags in at Cheyenne and head off for the parks.
19.30 Reservation for Café Mickey

3rd December
Make use of EMH head to the Studio's.
19.15 Reservation at the Steak House

4th December
Spend another day in the parks.
Not decided where we're going to eat tonight.

5th December
Shopping day... going to hold out from spending too much the first 3 days and have a huge shopping trip today, starting at Val D'Europe.
Again not decided where to eat tonight.

6th December
Home time :sad1:
Got a 13.15 flight from CDG arriving back in Newcastle at 13.50

Hopefully I can update this when we decide on extra things to do... I managed to hit my target of 1000 Euro spends and I've bought 5 shares and I need to fax my membership form off hopefully I'll get a temp certificate just in time to go, but I don't know if that will come automatically or if I have to ask for one.
So only 30 days to go!!!!

Sounds great! Might see you there! Look for the a small brunette wrapped in arctic layers dragging her boyfriend around and being very over excited!:rotfl:

Well the other half has been racking his brains with what to get me for christmas so...

He's booked me in to get a Tinker Bell tattoo the Saturday before we go on Monday, so I now leave for his on Friday!!

I've been going on about getting a Tinker Bell tattoo for the past 4 years, now is the time to get her, although the top of my thigh may be a little bit sore whilst we're away. :hug: I love that little pixie.

Still haven't decided how we are getting to the hotel the night we arrive. I'm hoping we'll be out in time for the TGV, if not then the Metro it is with a 1 1/2hr journey.

Well I'm off today, catch the train to the other half's @ 17.04 today and probably won't get near a computer till we come back.

Had to add another case to my easyjet booking because I realised if I find some Disney Tradition Tinkerbells I don't have and I buy them I won't fit them in the case if John shares mine, extra £12 added this morning!

Just been out and got a thermal top & thermal socks, I'd only bought bottoms but after speaking to my friends parents who live in Paris, I thought it was best. only cost me £6.10 for the 2 Ethalaustin has a 20% off everything day!!!

So I'm just saying bye for now and I'll be back in just over a week..... bye :wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter