tricks for finding PUSH

I've tried to find/see Push my last six trips. I have yet to run into him. Always wrong place, wrong time I guess. I'd love to see him someday. A couple times I've asked CM's in Tomorrowland, but they all acted like they didn't know what I was talking about. One guy was really funny, he was like "A talking trash can? Ummmmmm, no I haven't seen him." while rolling his eyes and making the crazy sign to my nieces...who still think I'm crazy since we never saw him. :rotfl:

We saw him last week in front of Cosmic Rays. We watched him for a little while but he was talking to other kids - he really liked one little girl dressed as Jasmine and kept calling after when when she walked away.

I took this in January of this year. Circled the handler. :)

00028r6d

We lucked out last April and while walking through Tomorrow Land, we saw Push :yay: He was asking for someone to open a door for him and since no one else was, I did :woohoo: He kept saying I was his new best friend :lovestruc I thought my friend would be taking my picture with Push but no one did :confused3 Sure hope we see him again pixiedust:

I was waiting to get my wristband on 10/28 over by Stitch and I was texting a Diser when Push rolled up to me and asked what I was doing there :lmao: I was in the shade under that rock wall right there between Stitch and the bridge, and he'd come out from under Stitch.

I also ran into him in the Hub a few days earlier and took a video, but it's not uploaded just yet.

We happened to run into him on our last trip. My son was wearing a Winnie the Pooh shirt and PUSH told him "you have pooh on your shirt" which my then 5 year old thought was hysterical. Before he left us, my son gave him a hug, then PUSH said "now I have pooh on me, too" My son could not have laughed harder or had a bigger smile on his face. It was totally out of the blue, we weren't looking for him. We had just left Buzz Space Ranger Spin. I have a picture somewhere of DS hugging PUSH. I'd love to happen to run into him again.

Well, if you can find a good CM, they should have a very extensive times guide on them. The times for PUSH should be listed in their guide. All CMs are supposed to pick one up (i think they come out each morning for them) so they can answer guest questions. These are specifically for the CMs and not the regular times guide guests pick up. I asked in March and the CM looked up the time and told me where to look for PUSH. You might want to try a CM in Guest Relations inside City Hall. Hope that helps.

Wes and Pipa no longer perform.

:sad2: Sadly, no they do not. They are currently back in the warehouse of the company that owns them and are not currently performers at Disney.

PUSH is all that is left in the parks. He usually comes out of the doors by the bathrooms by Star Traders for 15-20 minute sets every hour although I have also seen him come out of the backstage area by the Buzz Lightyear exit.

Ask a Tomorrowland CM for schedule times. They should have the schedule for when PUSH is coming outside. He can come out of any door in tomorrowland. It varies though the door near the bathrooms and Mickey's Star Traders is the most common entry point for PUSH. He usually starts runs at 10am-3pm with 15 to 20 minute "shows".

Also as a Tomorrowland CM, I ask please don't point out the PUSH's friend espcially when you're seeing PUSH in person. It ruins the magic for guests as well as the CMs. Thanks!

Ask a Tomorrowland CM for schedule times. They should have the schedule for when PUSH is coming outside. He can come out of any door in tomorrowland. It varies though the door near the bathrooms and Mickey's Star Traders is the most common entry point for PUSH. He usually starts runs at 10am-3pm with 15 to 20 minute "shows".

Also as a Tomorrowland CM, I ask please don't point out the PUSH's friend espcially when you're seeing PUSH in person. It ruins the magic for guests as well as the CMs. Thanks!

Thank you. Would never point him out, especially to my kids (they are still not sure how that worked...their best theory is that there's a "small person" inside the trash can :) )...just want to see him/her for myself. ;)

PP - thanks for the pic of the handler!

Thanks everyone for the tips and the stories! Love them!

But, anyone know about Ms. DiVine in AK? Still there?

my children were amazed by Push. he wished me a happy birthday and commented on DD's Drizella shirt. i was surprised at just how close his handler was.

and we also saw him go into the door near Star Traders that a PP mentioned.

I was there in September, and I asked a CM in tomorrowland. He said Push comes out on the hours, starting at 10. Dont know if that's always true or only for when I was there. We saw him 2 times using this knowledge, he was by the bridge to tomorrowland one time, and in front of StarTraders the other time.

By the way, best Push story I have was in 2002, right after 9/11, my friend and I were literally 2 of about 50 people in MK. It was eerie. Push was out, we had just ridden Space Mountain 12 time (yes, in a row) and Push started following us saying "ooooh, college girls!!! I Loooove college girls!" We were busting up!

:rotfl::rotfl:

We stumbled across PUSH a couple of times in Tomorrowland during our first trip in 2006 and never saw him again during subsequent trips. So, in Oct. it became a mission to find PUSH. I knew Steve Soares site had the info, but of course I forgot to look it up before we went to the park. Luckily the information is also on the Mobile Magic app if you happen to have it.

We finally saw PUSH again after 4 long years! I was taking his picture and he told me to send it to him so it could he could use it as his profile picture on Facebook. :rotfl:

We have been lucky enough to see PUSH our last two trips. We saw him a couple of weeks ago in front of the Laugh Floor. That's where we have seen him on past trips. Once he asked my son to open a gate for him to go back in. The gate went up a walkway between the bridge and Stitch.

I came across Push outside of Star Traders. I started to record him on my camera, and he said "Look at the crazy lady taking a picture of a trash can!!" :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter