trick or treating at Citywalk?

lisareneeo

DIS Veteran
Have been to Disney the last few years at Halloween. Have either gone to Halloween Party, party at the Boardwalk or downtown Disney.

My kids will be 10 and 12 and still too young for HHN, so we are looking for alternatives.

We will not have a car and will be staying at HRH.

Any suggestions for celebrating Halloween? ( will be there 10/29-11/4)
I suggested to DH taking a cab to downtown disney but he does not want to do anything disney this trip.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Lisa

Would he take a cab to Celebration? On the 31st, the crowds descend and go trick or treating in town. They even come by the busload from other neighborhoods. There is a free event in North Village too, and the church downtown as a fund raising pumpkin patch. It's a pretty cool place to come on Halloween evening.

Did you contact the HRH to see if they will have anything going on?
The resorts are very family friendly

Also, this would involve a cab though, friends of ours just got back from Orlando and they did trick or treating at the Nick Hotel,sounds like alot of fun

Have a great trip! :)

Thanks. We are thinking about being at Sea World for the day, so we could always stay for trick or treating there. I was just hopin to be there for the day and come back and have something going on close by (resort or City Walk) without having to take another cab.

I did call HRH last week and they are still not sure of what activities they will have going on. I guess I should call them again.

Thanks
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter