Tricia & Chris~7/8/9 WP/LSS PS TOMORROW!!!!

Wow! I love your dress. What a perfect choice for you.

Looks like you are doing a great job with your planning. Love the colors and all of your ideas.

I'm pretty sure I've told you that I love your dress before, but it is absolutly stunning on you! What a perfect choice! Can't wait to read more!

Wow! I love your dress. What a perfect choice for you.

Looks like you are doing a great job with your planning. Love the colors and all of your ideas.

Thank you!! Just over 8 more months until I get to wear it! :rotfl: Thanks for reading too!!

Your dress is sooo pretty!! It looks so good on you! :)
Thanks a ton! I hopefully will loose another 10-15 lbs ! It's soo hard I just love food haha.. plus the holidays.. thank goodness I'm not getting married in december I don't have will power than again it might make you have will power to fit in your dress! haha

I'm pretty sure I've told you that I love your dress before, but it is absolutly stunning on you! What a perfect choice! Can't wait to read more!

Thanks soo much! Thanks for reading everything!

Your dress is so elegant. Very classic! Love it!

Thanks Toni..! Can you believe February is just around the corner for you?!

So I'll definitely post pics of my jewelry...and I got my garter today.. I have 2 more days of work so thenI'll be off for awhile so I will post then!! Thanks again for reading!

Tricia Smile!!:lmao: You have your wedding dress on!!!!

j/k.. your dress looks great!!!

I just got this a few days ago in the mail!! SOO excited.. it has cinderella's coach/slipper on it.. and although pink isn't a color of the wedding it is my fav color so why not right!?
garter.jpg

My ears.. I'm sooo glad I got them before they stop selling them soon!!
donotopen062.jpg

Me playing w. my ears before work haha I have scrubs on! It was my last night on so I was happy! ( Carly this one is for you- I do SMILE!:jumping1: )
donotopen066.jpg

PENS!!!!
donotopen063.jpg

donotopen064.jpg

Thats all!!

Nothing too much new on the wedding end just waiting for classes to end on Dec. 12th and that will be soo nice to just work and thats it!!

I do now have a confirmation on July 9th @ 0530 to have our MK photo shoot so I am excited about that!! We wanted to day after to have it over and done with and that way we can be up to do breakfast in the morning and just lounge around w. the family or what not before they leave!
I also have ana booked to come back that morning as well!! Didn't know there was an extra fee for it being so early but totally understandable.. still unsure about doing a hair trial so hopefully it'll be good for the wedding so I can know I'll be happy the next morning!! Thats all for now!

Oh yeah- I got these in the mail the other day... I bought them off of ebay and I wanted to use them for the bouquet's at the wedding ...so I got three!

mickeyclearrhinestone.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress, it is breathtaking. I especially love the detailing in the appliques and the corset back. Also, the Mickey rhinestone pins are super cute, such a great idea for the bouquets!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress, it is breathtaking. I especially love the detailing in the appliques and the corset back. Also, the Mickey rhinestone pins are super cute, such a great idea for the bouquets!

Thanks so much!! The detailing goes all the way around which I just love! I was hoping to find the pins as I saw them in someones bouquets for the first time back in february!!

Gorgeous dress!!! the pens are so cute.

Thanks a ton!!

So you guys are going for your planning session Dec. 19!!! Our date for our PS is Dec. 29- Jan. 4!! I am so excited and can't wait to hear what you have to say since we are both at the same venus! Random question...are you meeting with your photographer (if you are using outside photography) and/or your Officiant? I thought we might do this while we are there to just elevate nerves on the big day.

So you guys are going for your planning session Dec. 19!!! Our date for our PS is Dec. 29- Jan. 4!! I am so excited and can't wait to hear what you have to say since we are both at the same venus! Random question...are you meeting with your photographer (if you are using outside photography) and/or your Officiant? I thought we might do this while we are there to just elevate nerves on the big day.

I'll make sure I take tons of notes to share!! I am actually going to use Disney photography... something about not having to stress over the photographer having problems with getting somewhere and the fact that the lss is on property I just figured it'd be easier!! I spoke with Rev Tim a few times and am not actually going to meet up with him. We aren't doing anything really detailed or anything except the unity candle so we decided we would just meet him at the rehearsal! Who are you using?

Off to pack for our planning session tomorrow!! We are leaving at like 7 in the morning so we can do some extra christmas shopping before hand!! It's at one and I feel like I am so not even prepared at all ! Hopefully I'm more prepared than I think I am!! Off we go!! :banana:

Have a great time and take lots of pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter