• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tribute to Bob

Thank you very much for sharing your feelings and your tribute. I still can't believe it.
:sad1:

Thanks. I think it is wonderful that so many of us are sporting this in our signatures.

Thanks so much for letting us use the image. It's comforting to know that we have such a large family that we can rely on one another.

If you right click on the picture. Copy image location. Then edit your signature, add an image and paste it in. hope that helps.

When I right click on the image I don't get the option to copy image location. :confused3

Please help.

When you right-click on the image, select Properties. The address that is in the properties area is what you need to use to get it into your signature.

If you have a photobucket or some other way to host the image yourself, you can save the image, upload it to your host of choice. Again, right click to get the properties of the image. Copy the address of the image.

Open up your User CP and got to edit my signature. If you click on the image button at the top of the box, you will get a prompt for an web address. Paste the address that you copied from the properties of the image. Click OK (I think that's what it is) and the script should now be in the box where you are editing your signature.

Click preview signature before you commit to saving it...just to make sure that it worked!

Hope that helps!

Appreciate the use of Missing Bawb. It reflects exactly how I feel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter