• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I booked mine around 53 days, well after I made my regular FP choices. I didn't have a spreadsheet ready. I just called DSS just to find out what's available at that time and went with the flow. I spent an hour on the phone with DSS during my lunch break. Then I had called back a handful of times to tweek my plan here and there.

When CL FP program first came out, it was rumored that CL FP and regular FP are from separate pools. That's why I procrastinated... If I knew CL FP is in the same pool as regular FP, I would have done it at 90 days with more availability.
Maybe i'll reach out a week in advance of my date and ask what my CM prefers. I'd rather not be on the phone so long b/c as we talk I might change my mind!

DSS indicated to send the day my window opened. I sent as a spreadsheet and I included both Paid and Regular*. They didn't have any issues whatsoever and I received confirmation later in the day. Here is a snippet (first day is not a paid FP$+ day):

View attachment 339256

Edit: *I doubled up on standard Tier 1 FPs a few days later using MDE

Ok.... where did you get this awesome spread sheet???☺️

Im trying to figure out if you can do duplicate FP's and use them. I read in the thread that some have been told by a CM that once the first FP+ foe ie FOP is used then the second one is automatically cancelled.

I'm staying 3 days CL at AKV and was hoping to do 2 x FOP each of the 3 days.

regards

Im trying to figure out if you can do duplicate FP's and use them. I read in the thread that some have been told by a CM that once the first FP+ foe ie FOP is used then the second one is automatically cancelled.

regards
My understanding and I’m pretty sure is the “rule” is that you can’t get another FP for the same attraction on the same day. You could RD it each day and then use your FP later. That’s my plan

regards
Yes; you can Modify your Tier 1 regular FP to duplicate a CL Tier 1 FP.

And for regular FP#4 and beyond, you can duplicate any CL or regular FP.

Yes; you can Modify your Tier 1 regular FP to duplicate a CL Tier 1 FP.

And for regular FP#4 and beyond, you can duplicate any CL or regular FP.

Thanks a lot.

You say modify does that mean I have to start by booking something else and then right after modify it to the FP I really want?

Regards

Thanks a lot.

You say modify does that mean I have to start by booking something else and then right after modify it to the FP I really want?

Regards
No. Go to the regular Tier1 FP that DSS books for you and Modify it. At almost 90 days out, all Attractions will be available.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

If I'm understanding what you're asking right, then I think actually the answer is yes. DSS will not book you the same attraction for both a paid FP and a regular FP for the same day, but they will book another attraction for the regular FP. Then as soon as you hang up the phone typically you are able to go into MDE and modify that regular FP to a tier 1 that can then duplicate one of the paid FPs that the DSS made for you. From what I understand from following this thread, a couple of people have had DSS for some reason notice this and contact them saying it isn't allowed, but most people do it without a problem. I didn't try it, we just wanted all different FPs, but from watching from afar I am thinking the people who got "caught" and "reprimanded" just had the bad luck of a DSS CM happening to look at their plans for some reason. I think someone then did go back in eventually and change them back to duplicates even, after quite a bit of time had passed. If I misunderstood your question I apologize, I'm sure you'll get plenty of other answers also!

No. Go to the regular Tier1 FP that DSS books for you and Modify it. At almost 90 days out, all Attractions will be available.

Sorry for keep asking. :-)

So I get DDS to book 3 random CL Fp+ Tier 1 rides at 90 days. Once that is done I can modify them to the one I really want?

At 60 days I then book my 3 regular FP+ rides and these can be duplicates of the CL FP+?

If I'm understanding what you're asking right, then I think actually the answer is yes. DSS will not book you the same attraction for both a paid FP and a regular FP for the same day, but they will book another attraction for the regular FP. Then as soon as you hang up the phone typically you are able to go into MDE and modify that regular FP to a tier 1 that can then duplicate one of the paid FPs that the DSS made for you. From what I understand from following this thread, a couple of people have had DSS for some reason notice this and contact them saying it isn't allowed, but most people do it without a problem. I didn't try it, we just wanted all different FPs, but from watching from afar I am thinking the people who got "caught" and "reprimanded" just had the bad luck of a DSS CM happening to look at their plans for some reason. I think someone then did go back in eventually and change them back to duplicates even, after quite a bit of time had passed. If I misunderstood your question I apologize, I'm sure you'll get plenty of other answers also!

Arrh now I get it. DSS will book both my CL Fp+ and regular Fp+. Once that is done I can modify the regular Fp+ :-)

Sorry for keep asking. :-)

So I get DDS to book 3 random CL Fp+ Tier 1 rides at 90 days. Once that is done I can modify them to the one I really want?

At 60 days I then book my 3 regular FP+ rides and these can be duplicates of the CL FP+?
DSS was able to book all 6 of my FP on days we bought the extra FP. I didn't try for duplicates, but I was able to modify the regular FP when I tried. (though that was already near/at/below the 60 day mark.)

I apologize if this has been posted already, but can anyone tell me what the DSS hours of operation are? Thanks!

DSS indicated to send the day my window opened. I sent as a spreadsheet and I included both Paid and Regular*. They didn't have any issues whatsoever and I received confirmation later in the day. Here is a snippet (first day is not a paid FP$+ day):

View attachment 339256

Edit: *I doubled up on standard Tier 1 FPs a few days later using MDE

This spreadsheet is amazing! I tried to make one like this and I ended up giving up after about 10 minutes lol.

regards
In reality people have been able to duplicate no issues. With DSS most people are told no double FPs, and once a CM went so far as to re-book someone’s duplicated FPs when they changed them fairly quickly after the DSS booking. There have been a couple reports of CMs saying the system will cancel the duplicate FP but we have no reports of that actually happening. Imho once you modify to include a duplicate, don’t contact DSS anymore.

Spreadsheet
spreadsheet???☺️

Thank you both for the kind words. The spreadsheet is mine but has evolved over 10+ years to its current state. I am happy to share, just send me a DM so I can provide a link (or anyone who can take advantage of it) to the file.

Here is the full version that I made into a template (removed my trip info):

upload_2018-7-25_16-56-36.png (click on thumbnail)

WOOOOOT 6-Days!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter