Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Actually, I'm.pretty sure I heard it from my TA... She said they MAY bring it back after the parties... (Stress on *may)
So if we use it as one of our CL Fast Passes instead, do we then lose the ability to add FPs after our regular fast passes are used up?
Thanks for the answer. No, they are separate. Once you use your 3 regular FP's you can start booking a 4th even if you haven't used your CL FP's as long as the 2 don't overlap. I hope that makes sense.

I’m going to vent a bit about this. DSS refuses to answer any questions about this program via email. When I had general questions I understood but I asked for a cost estimate and they asked that I call in. I dashed off an email saying I was quite busy, I understand it’s a trial program and is $50/person/day but i wasn’t sure how much tax was. They responded with “Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of this program via email.” All I wanted was a cost estimate! If I didn’t know that this program was legit working for people I would have SO many alarm bells going off about Disney refusing to put anything in writing about it. Instead I’m annoyed at the inconvenience to me that I need to call, wait on hold, verify my reservation, and explain my inquiry. I’m also wondering how anybody here was able to send in a list of what they wanted via email and arrange a call for the payment when they won’t discuss it all?!

We booked ours last week. As stated here? No reserved viewing areas for our late September/early October Trip. They did give us an extra fastpass for the show though - it did not count as our 3 regular or 3 club level.

Question - we have a split stay ending at Poly Villas in a studio. She said the Poly Villas were also eligible for this perk. Are DVC Villas now eligible in general?

We booked ours last week. As stated here? No reserved viewing areas for our late September/early October Trip. They did give us an extra fastpass for the show though - it did not count as our 3 regular or 3 club level.

Question - we have a split stay ending at Poly Villas in a studio. She said the Poly Villas were also eligible for this perk. Are DVC Villas now eligible in general?

Anyone know??? This would be amazing if it were the case -- we booked a 1 BR suite for our Christmas trip, but we prefer staying in a 1 BR DVC. I would switch in a heartbeat if it were true!

We booked ours last week. As stated here? No reserved viewing areas for our late September/early October Trip. They did give us an extra fastpass for the show though - it did not count as our 3 regular or 3 club

For which shows were you able to get an extra Fast Pass? Wish they had one for HEA......Thanks!

Instead I’m annoyed at the inconvenience to me that I need to call, wait on hold, verify my reservation, and explain my inquiry. I’m also wondering how anybody here was able to send in a list of what they wanted via email and arrange a call for the payment when they won’t discuss it all?!

I'm not sure if this helps but I sent DSS an email and asked them to call me at their earliest convenience to discuss a few questions I had prior to booking. I sent the email after hours and received a phone call the next morning/early afternoon. Maybe if you ask them to call you at a specific time they can do that for you and keep you from having to be on hold at all.

I'm not sure if this helps but I sent DSS an email and asked them to call me at their earliest convenience to discuss a few questions I had prior to booking. I sent the email after hours and received a phone call the next morning/early afternoon. Maybe if you ask them to call you at a specific time they can do that for you and keep you from having to be on hold at all.
Ooh, that does sound a bit better. Life is too crazy when I’m annoyed at a 5 min wait on hold, I need a vacation! :rotfl2:

I talked to DSS the other day about the nighttime show viewing areas being cancelled. I specially asked if we would get a fourth FP for the nighttime shows (except HEA). I was told no. That’s not the same answer others have received by the sounds of it.
This is frustrating. It’s difficult to plan. I’m starting to think getting up early for RD to hit some rides rather may be easier than the hassle dealing with DSS.

I called today about my late September stay. I asked if the HE A preferred seating had been discontinued. He said it had and explained that "it wasn't being utilized". I said I was no longer interested in the program in that case. He said we could still get fastpasses for the nighttime spectaculars. I said, "Oh, I can get a fastpass for HEA?" , and he, of course, said "No, not that one". Very disappointed, but I'll save some money.

Anyone know??? This would be amazing if it were the case -- we booked a 1 BR suite for our Christmas trip, but we prefer staying in a 1 BR DVC. I would switch in a heartbeat if it were true!

Poly Bungalow guests are eligible for the program, not Poly Villa (studio) guests (unless this has been quietly changed, which I would be very surprised if so).

Has anyone else booked this program recently and got extra FP's for the night time shows? I have seen 3 posts about this but one was started before the cut off date. I'd like to know if other people have experienced this. When I have spoken to DSS they don't mention you can get extra FP's for the shows, they say they are no longer offered. I'm wondering if this is just pixie dust because you got the right CM or are they doing this to make sure you book if you are saying you don't want the program without the viewing areas. I find this kind of thing interesting. It seems it is like roulette. It all depends on who you talk to. I spoke to a CM at DSS who said they weren't specifically told why they eliminated the viewing areas. Who do you believe? Different CM's different answers.:confused3

I’m going to vent a bit about this. DSS refuses to answer any questions about this program via email. When I had general questions I understood but I asked for a cost estimate and they asked that I call in. I dashed off an email saying I was quite busy, I understand it’s a trial program and is $50/person/day but i wasn’t sure how much tax was. They responded with “Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of this program via email.” All I wanted was a cost estimate! If I didn’t know that this program was legit working for people I would have SO many alarm bells going off about Disney refusing to put anything in writing about it. Instead I’m annoyed at the inconvenience to me that I need to call, wait on hold, verify my reservation, and explain my inquiry. I’m also wondering how anybody here was able to send in a list of what they wanted via email and arrange a call for the payment when they won’t discuss it all?!

Ha! Yeah, they were like that when first introduced too. Kind of frustrating.

Not making excuses for Disney but you’ll see them do this with other types of upcharge/VIP things. Try getting some specifics about VIP tours over e-mail, for example, and you’ll get the same results - radio silence! :-)

Hope you found the answers you were looking for.

Poly Bungalow guests are eligible for the program, not Poly Villa (studio) guests (unless this has been quietly changed, which I would be very surprised if so).

That had been my understanding as well. I wonder if they would answer a direct question on it if I called...or if I could even rely on their answer? Seems like sometimes when you call Disney the answer you get depends on the CM you get...even at DSS (based on conflicting info that's been reported about the extra FP+ program).

Thanks for responding. :)

Has anyone else booked this program recently and got extra FP's for the night time shows? I have seen 3 posts about this but one was started before the cut off date. I'd like to know if other people have experienced this. When I have spoken to DSS they don't mention you can get extra FP's for the shows, they say they are no longer offered. I'm wondering if this is just pixie dust because you got the right CM or are they doing this to make sure you book if you are saying you don't want the program without the viewing areas. I find this kind of thing interesting. It seems it is like roulette. It all depends on who you talk to. I spoke to a CM at DSS who said they weren't specifically told why they eliminated the viewing areas. Who do you believe? Different CM's different answers.:confused3

I might be one of those posts you've read. Here was my experience.

I did book the CL FP+ and was able to receive an "extra" FP+ for viewing of Illuminations, RoL, and F!. I did not ask for them, the DSS CM just gave them to me. That said, I had contacted DSS via email with my list of FP+ requests, date preferences, and requested viewings. This was just after we started hearing that the viewing was no longer included and I had forgotten to remove the viewings from my list. I talked to the CM on the phone, gave her my CC information, and waited to hear how things worked out on my 90 day mark. I got an email that all of my FP+ were booked. When I looked on MDE everything showed up, including the extra FP+ for the viewing areas. I don't know if I just got lucky, or if that was how this particular CM was handling the viewing location requests during the initial change. Happy that it worked out somehow.

Now I am anxious to see if that extra FP+ is the same kind of viewing that was previously offered or if this is something different (like a regular FP+ viewing area, not VIP). I suspect that may be the case, but won't know until I am there. Since my dates overlap when the change is happening (9/14-22) I won't be able to hear reports from others first. I'll be sure to report back out.

All that said, my DSS CM I've been working with is Alex. Hope that helps.

ETA: I never asked Alex or any other CM about why the viewing areas were discontinued.

I hope someone knows the answer to this. I know club fast past needs to be 3 day minimum but it says club stay can be 2 nights. My husband wants to go to the beach so we are only doing boardwalk club for 2 nights. We get in on Tuesday and will leave Thursday very early so if I do 3 days, I would want the day before we check into club to be my first day and we would drive in for it. Is that possible or do I have to be actually staying at club for one of my days? I looked at thread but can’t seem to find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter