Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I really hope this is still available in October!
I have a question about the nighttime viewing. Can we use the CL FPs at, for example, MK one day and reserve FEA the next day (this day would not be a day we would have any CL FPs)? I don’t think that’s allowed but I want to be sure.

I really hope this is still available in October!
I have a question about the nighttime viewing. Can we use the CL FPs at, for example, MK one day and reserve FEA the next day (this day would not be a day we would have any CL FPs)? I don’t think that’s allowed but I want to be sure.

No, the nighttime viewing has to be the same day as the paid cl fp.

Just a quick check in.
So I made my Fps last Sunday, changed a couple to duplicate on Tuesday, and haven't heard anything from DSS. So no :magnify: as of yet.
Now, technically, my gal did not mention no duplicating to me, but I also had my email to them with no duplicates on it, so there is that. :)

:rolleyes1

Made mine on Wednesday - at the end the CM had issues with our AP's and couldn't finish up the process. Mind you I just had my MDE rebuilt because of several glitches so I was worried. I got a call the next day that everything was fine and it does show properly on my MDE account. Phew!

No mention of avoiding duplication but my CM told me I have to call to modify all of them even the non club level fast passes so......

I am considering doubling up on at least one choice but my daughter wants to move up the time on our last two FP+ on one of our days and they are Club FP so I will call to do that first.

I made our CLFPs a couple of weeks ago. Perfectly pleasant phone call. She made our regular FPs and CLFPs for us. She didn't tell me they couldn't be duplicated, and I didn't try to duplicate anything. She was even able to make some FPs overlap time. She told me if I wanted to modify my CLFPs, I'd need to call. About an hour after we hung up, I had an email confirming our plans.

Later that night, I went into MDE and changed my regular FPs. First thing I discovered, earlier times were available for every one of those. And because Hiro My Hero is my hero, I knew that regular FPs come from a different pool than the CLFPs, so I changed my regular FPs to duplicate some of my CLFPs.

But for whatever it's worth, other than TSMM, there was no TSL FPs available before 2:30, which meant we couldn't double up our Slinky Dog FPs, just TSMM.

That covers the booking.

Then the weirdness started.

A few days later, even though we're a party of 4, all of our FPs were showing either 2 people or 3. I don't think any of our FPs were still showing for 4 people. I figured this was a Disney tech glitch, and left it alone. A day or so later, all was normal again.

Until Friday. Then all our FPs for DHS disappeared. They're all still there for the other days, but gone for our DHS day. And yet, in my itinerary, our reservation (which isn't a reservation) for Fantasmic shows up.

I'm assuming this is another Disney tech glitch and I'll give it a few more days. Anyone else having similar issues with whole days disappearing?

Who is a “spreadsheet planner” like me and would be oh so kind as to share yours with me? I’m new to WDW planning and I’m considering the Club Level FP option so six FP. Anyone have anything to share with me? I would be SO grateful!!!

Edit to add...I ended up hyper focusing on one :) I need some advice on it though.

Last edited:

Yes just a glitch. Mine still change from day to day. Sometimes fewer people in our party, sometimes they don't show as FPs but show on the itinerary, sometimes they can be clicked on the app other times not. They're there and I think they'll work fine in Disney World, it's just whatever system they're building to show them on the various portals that is not pulling them consistently.

Yes just a glitch. Mine still change from day to day. Sometimes fewer people in our party, sometimes they don't show as FPs but show on the itinerary, sometimes they can be clicked on the app other times not. They're there and I think they'll work fine in Disney World, it's just whatever system they're building to show them on the various portals that is not pulling them consistently.
Thanks for the quick response. I was reasonably certain it was a Disney tech issue. As it so often is.

So we have decided to go to London/Paris to celebrate my 40th Birthday...over the week my FP 90 days will open! What can I do? I think I saw something about emailing the concierge office? We are using global upgrades so this is the week we are going...but I also have to have Fast Passes! LOL Hard life I know.

So we have decided to go to London/Paris to celebrate my 40th Birthday...over the week my FP 90 days will open! What can I do? I think I saw something about emailing the concierge office? We are using global upgrades so this is the week we are going...but I also have to have Fast Passes! LOL Hard life I know.

You can call and arrange everything in advance. They will put a flag/reminder on their end to book it for you on your 90-day from check-out date. Should be easy/no issues.

You can call and arrange everything in advance. They will put a flag/reminder on their end to book it for you on your 90-day from check-out date. Should be easy/no issues.

Thank you!

Also, what's the prevailing wisdom about timing for the regular FPs vs. purchased ones? Earlier for the regular ones so we can add an extra when we're done?

The evening show reservations doesn't have to be in the same park you've been in with your FPs does it? I will be purchasing for each day but would like to head to Epcot after a Whispering Canyon Dinner on our first night for Illuminations.

Will someone take a look at my spreadsheet and see if I have all my FPs playing by the rules? Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Walt Disney World Trip Planner.pdf
    278.3 KB · Views: 129
Thank you!

Also, what's the prevailing wisdom about timing for the regular FPs vs. purchased ones? Earlier for the regular ones so we can add an extra when we're done?

The evening show reservations doesn't have to be in the same park you've been in with your FPs does it? I will be purchasing for each day but would like to head to Epcot after a Whispering Canyon Dinner on our first night for Illuminations.
Will someone take a look at my spreadsheet and see if I have all my FPs playing by the rules? Any suggestions?
Your plan looks really good! Just one question. On Monday, you have 2 in your party with a FP for Enchanted Tales with Belle. Will those 2 be in MK and then come to HS or do you mean a different Ride/show? Looks like a lot of fun!!

Thank you!

Sorry! I didn't mean to quote you.Was quoting another poster. But since I did, I can answer part of your question. The evening show does not need to be in the FP park. I did HEA for all 3 of my days!!

Love how you've set up your spreadsheet!
The only thing I have to add, when I called I had planned for FOP before Navi River, the phone CM suggested riding Navi first. She said FOP is so much better that it can make Navi a bit of a let down if you ride it after. I have not been to Pandora yet, so i can't say if this is true or not. But I did take her advice and have FP for Navi before Flight of Passage.

The only thing I have to add, when I called I had planned for FOP before Navi River, the phone CM suggested riding Navi first. She said FOP is so much better that it can make Navi a bit of a let down if you ride it after. I have not been to Pandora yet, so i can't say if this is true or not. But I did take her advice and have FP for Navi before Flight of Passage.
It’s true!

It’s true!

Yep, totally true!

Just a heads up that the location for the CL Illuminations viewing has changed, at least for early/mid June. (I received a call from DSS today about it.) It has moved to the World Showcase Plaza near the Port of Entry gift shop.

:thanks:

I actually like the location better for a faster getaway if heading to the front of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter