Trex vs rainforest cafe?

T-Rex is the one we prefer. Although the offerings are essentially the same I always find the quality of food at T-Rex far better. Everything is always fresh and tasty. At RFC I always feel like things have been hanging out under a heat lamp for a while.

Best of luck in getting a ressie!! It's a fun place!!

Yea but the big question is.....does T-Rex also have the "Volcano" dessert like RF?

Have been to Rainforest many times and love it, T-rex only once and it was aweful. Could have just been a bad night.... but Rainforest gets my vote.

You're either getting gorillas and elephants or dinosaurs... I don't think it was scary by any stretch but every kid is different. If you think he'd be scared of big roaring dino heads I'd pass on this place.

If you tell him they aren't real ahead of time it probably won't be such a shock.

Thanks. I know the rest of us would like it, just don't want her to freak out! I'll show her some pics, maybe and see what kind of reaction she has.

neither. They are good for a one off but not worth going back again...especially if you are there to eat good food...

Also please note that dining in the ice cave will affect your meal!!!!". And likely not in a positive manner.

Having worked for a food ingredient company and participated in their sensory experiments, the ever changing lights will affect you. For most people changing the color of your food changes the taste of it.

We will be going again because TRex was DS favorite place. However I WILL NOT sit in the sensory cave.

ETA: This is why green ketchup never took off even though it tasted the same as the red.

Stacy

We prefer T-Rex over RFC. We like the theming, food and drinks better. I've never had any luck reserving a table online either, but I've always gotten a table when I've called them directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter