Trena & Rob's WONDERful Anniversary Cruise

Hi Trena,

I enjoyed reading your TR especially since I was on the ship with you and was in the FE. I'm glad you bought your Palo pic as I thought it was a good one.

"Match your mate" and "wonder quest" really were quite funny and definately for adults only. I laughed so much at "match your mate" that my cheeks hurt.

Glad you had a good time.

Kristi

Hey Kristi--did you write a trip report? I'd love to read it.

(I will go see Match your mate, and wonder quest every time I'm on the ship... as long as they are still doing that by the time we save up enough money to go again.)

Someone asked a question about pre-recorded music for the shows and I can say that on our trip on the Magic that we sat so close to the front that we could see "Cinderella" spit as she put alot of force and passion into her singing. Just a note!:goodvibes

Now that is my kind of singing!

(I've seen that same person ask that question on at least one other thread.)

NO way no bandana and now no menu. I hope they do not get rid of everything before I get there next week:rotfl2: pirate:

What is wonder quest?
We are looking forward to match your mate?:cool1: We love that kind of games.

I was wondering how much the photos were at shutters?
I saw a price sheet from 2006 so I think that is probly not right now in 2009!

Plus did anyone know the site of the hidden mickeys. I thought this may be cool and the site I had was not working. Can you still get a sheet with the hints at the guest service or is that gone also:confused:

Love the TR can not wait to here more!

NO way no bandana and now no menu. I hope they do not get rid of everything before I get there next week:rotfl2: pirate:

Someone told me that they have the Pirate dinner menu on the 4 night, not the 3 night.

What is wonder quest? Wonder Quest is the name of the game show. Everyone can play, its a team scavenger hunt type game. You don't need to leave the room to find the objects. Its held in Wave Bands Club...same location as Match your mate.

We are looking forward to match your mate?:cool1: We love that kind of games. SO MUCH FUN!! Don't miss it. I laughed so hard my face hurt.

I was wondering how much the photos were at shutters? I paid $20 each for my 8x10s. I think the 4x6 prints were $8. They have package deals that make it cheaper per sheet, but you agree to buy at least 10 of them I think. You can upgrade, downgrade or refund your package at any time with no hassle. I could be off a bit on the details, but that is the general idea. If I'd had my kids with me I would have bought a ton more, and would have bought a package deal for sure.

I saw a price sheet from 2006 so I think that is probly not right now in 2009!

Plus did anyone know the site of the hidden mickeys. I thought this may be cool and the site I had was not working. Can you still get a sheet with the hints at the guest service or is that gone also:confused: Not sure about that, maybe someone else who knows will post for you.

Love the TR can not wait to here more!

thanks for reading my TR!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter