treehouse villa recomendation

fijidoc

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
looking to book a vacation at the tree house villas. Looking for any recommendations that anyone has regarding which villa to request or area of the tree house villas they would recommend for best location for both the tree house villa experience and location to get to the resort and disney springs. thanks for any help you may have.

We always pick “near the pool.” That puts you right by the walkway over to the rest of SSR and not far from the boat dock to DS.

Bruce

looking to book a vacation at the tree house villas. Looking for any recommendations that anyone has regarding which villa to request or area of the tree house villas they would recommend for best location for both the tree house villa experience and location to get to the resort and disney springs. thanks for any help you may have.
We did near the boat dock, though is it likey not for those who are noise sensitive, waterview is also nice

I think it depends on if you will have a car or depending on Disney transportation. As others have said, being near the pool or grandstand area for the walkway to the main resort is especially nice to not have to take a bus to get to the main resort to use park transportation, etc. If you are planning to drive yourself, I would want to be near the entrance, as the roads are very narrow and you could get stuck waiting awhile behind other cars or busses if you are all the way in the back of the treehouses.

Which one would you pick for a quieter experience?
Away from the water if the boat horns would bother you. And there's somewhat less vehicle traffic if you're on the second loop. In my experience "near the pool" normally accomplishes both. Honestly, I think any of the treehouses would be a quieter, more restful experience than any other resort. Most of the treehouses are set back from the road a bit, anyway.

Bruce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter