TREEHOUSE VILLA pictures

JerJan

<font color=blue>I need the sunshine to SURVIVE!<b
I don't know if this has been posted yet but if you checkout AllEars there are some beautiful pictures of the THV on there!

Saw them, they are nice pictures. I don't know if it's just me but they seem just a little too rustic for my taste. They don't scream Deluxe Resort to me. I love SSR but I think I'd rather be in a two bedroom in Congress Park than a Tree House. JMHO

They look way better than I was expecting! My youngest DS is sitting here with me and he wants to know when we'll be staying there. :lmao:

Sigh....

The THV, the AKL Grand Villas, the SSR Grand Villas, etc. all look so nice to stay in. I wish I could for a few nights! It's just not worth the points for my group of two though. I will have to be satisfied with the pictures, I guess.
:rolleyes:

Find extended family/friends to go with you! Have them "chip in" and it would pay for your dues/fees at least. :thumbsup2

That's what DH and I are doing, bringing our 2 kids and their families. We are all so excited! Kids are in the Service both living in different states than us...we can't wait for a family trip:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I must admit they do look nice inside, although I'm not so sure I like the lack of ameneties and the transportation options. I guess I'll try to book at the 7-mo window to see if I can try it once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter