Treehouse Villa HELP!

skelly916

Earning My Ears
In the past 5 years, I was able to get a THV with a promotion every year. On a technicality THV was a 3BR, but with 2 BR square footage. I always got FD!

This year I'm hearing different things. Either there's no availability, but THV is NOT excluded. Or as of this year THV are excluded. If it's the first, I'll keep searching. If it's the second, I'll give up and explore other options with my family.

How do I find out for sure? I'm getting mixed information from different agents.

This is all it says:

Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.

Thanks! I get that part, but what I need to know is how the THVs are categorized now. If it's like before or if it's been updated.

Thanks! I get that part, but what I need to know is how the THVs are categorized now. If it's like before or if it's been updated.

I mean, I expect they're categorized appropriately as 3 beds but I guess you're saying you've gotten FD on them when 3 beds are excluded, so I don't know.

I know it's a mystery. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm chasing something that's not possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter