Tree Ornaments

quangr

Earning My Ears
We cruised on the Magic in September and I am kicking myself for not having bought a Christmas tree ornament. I don't know what I was thinking, since we buy one on almost every other vacation. When I unpacked the ornaments this year and saw the mini cruise ship from our honeymoon cruise, I was really sad that I didn't have one from the Magic to show the kids and reminisce about our adventure this year.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can buy one now? I don't see anything on ebay. Anyone know an online source, phone number or site I can order one from? I know I won't have it for Christmas this year, but I would like to buy one before the year is out, if possible, and have it to represent this year's trip in years to come.

Thanks!

Hopefully you can order them. Onboard we got the '06 ball, the ship replica and the CC Bahamas stamp ornaments! Hopefully will hang them up tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter