• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travelodge International

minniegidget

Can't wait till I can go back to Disney
Has anyone stayed there before. The one on Harbor Blvd. I do not need fancy just clean. I know it is not going to be a wonderful hotel but I have been told that they do have a small breakfast (rolls and juice). What about the smimming pool or hot tub. Please help I will be going in Sept> Just need a cheap place to stay. 3 adult no kids.

It's a decent place -- compare the prices between that and Ramada Inn Maingate. The reason I say that is because you have to take a shuttle to Travelodge, and you can just walk to the Ramada Inn Maingate - big timesaver.

I would also compare it to the Tropicana & Park Inn International.

Good luck. :)

So no other thoughts on the hotel. Has anyone stayed there. I am getting kind of worried if no other disboard reader has stayed there before

we stayed there a couple of years ago with another family and none of us had any complaints, the pool and hot tub were fine and the place was clean and decent.

Have you checked out Tripadvisor.com? They have tons of reviews for hotels all over the place, I am sure they have some on this property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter