Travelocity & Disney

Colleen27

DIS Veteran
How in the world do I link a booking made through Travelocity with My Disney Experience? None of the confirmation/itinerary numbers on the Travelocity booking receipt work, and when I called I was told it just takes time for Travelocity's bookings to transfer over to Disney's system, but I made this reservation long enough ago that they should have it by now.

I googled and found a reecnt post on touringplans' message boards.

The conformation email they send you from travelocity has two different conf #'s. Do not use those. Place a quick call to the phone # provided on the email for Travelocity and ask them for the

TRAVELOCITY BOOKING ID #

It is a completely different # from any they send you. That is the # you need to link to MDE. Don't confuse them by asking anything else about mde or linking to Disney....they aren't CM's and have no idea what we are talking about.

You mentioned looking at the receipt. Have you looked at the booking on the travelocity website to see if the Disney confirmation is there?

I did check the online confirmation and there isn't a number on there that works. I'll call in the morning. Fortunately I'm not worried about FP+ for this trip (I'm there for a conference and am not spending much time in the parks) so there's no hurry. I'd just like to be able to do online check-in and add my ME info. I don't even need a pretty new Magic Band because I plan on using the one I painted last trip.

And yes, I did get a good deal. It was the same price as if I'd booked through Disney directly, but I couldn't seem to catch any availability at the resort I wanted (POFQ) on Disney's site. Travelocity kept me from having to settle for Coronado. :)

I booked a great deal through travelocity. I called and the agent I spoke to was confused, but I had her call Disney while putting me on hold (forever!) and got the number I needed.

I got a good deal through Travelocity on a room only for the Boardwalk.

I know I am late to this but I just booked through Travelocity. That's when I found out my itinerary # doesn't work on MDE. I then called WDW directly and gave them my name, my reservation date plus the resort. Disney was able to look up right away and gave me the # to put into MDE. Bam! It linked up my reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter