Travelocity and disney ....Anyone ever done this??

tinksgilrs251520

I want to be at WDW
Just wondering if anyone out there has ever booked their hotel and airfare through travelocity? Was looking on their website and found hotel at Music and Airfare for 1870 just wondering if anyone has done their trip this way

Usually I will start my research with a travel site to find the best deal but then I will book directly with the hotel and airline.

No, I haven't. I've never really found a better deal than one I found and booked myself directly. Before you book with them, price the trip out yourself, making sure you click on "Special Offers" for any discounts on the WDW site.

About two years ago we booked a last minute stay at POFQ through Travelocity. The downside was not being able to access our Disney reservation number for online check-in but everything worked out fine. We saved over $200 on a three night stay.
On there boards folks are usually advocates of booking through Disney or a TA, but if you are certain of your travel plans and don't have special requests, I am always a fan of saving money!

About two years ago we booked a last minute stay at POFQ through Travelocity. The downside was not being able to access our Disney reservation number for online check-in but everything worked out fine.

I have done Travelocity a few times. You are correct, you can't view reservations online which sucks but if you can deal with that, you can save money by booking Travelocity. I have a Travelocity Rewards credit card so it makes sense for me to book that way.

E

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter