Travelocity 4 day hopper for price of 3?

WeLuvBuzz

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if any one has purchased the 4 day park hopper for the price of a 3 day hopper from Travelocity? I see they give you vouchers that you must exchange at the park for tickets. Has anyone done this? Just need to make sure there aren't any hidden drawbacks. Thank you!

After seeing this post yesterday, my parents and sisters and their families purchased 7 of these. It basically works just like when you purchase tickets through Getawaytoday. Take your voucher to the ticket window, and get your passes.

After seeing this post yesterday, my parents and sisters and their families purchased 7 of these. It basically works just like when you purchase tickets through Getawaytoday. Take your voucher to the ticket window, and get your passes.

What dates are you going to the parks? Note that these vouchers are only valid for use until 9/15/2007:

"Buy a 4-Day Park Hopper® Ticket at the 3-Day price special is valid for travel until September 15th, 2007 ONLY."

Too bad we're going in December!

I'm not sure that this is any special deal - just standard advance purchase price.

The "regular" or ticket booth price for a 3 day hopper is $179 and for a 4 day hopper is $209. The advance purchase price through Disneyland.com, AAA, and likely many other travel services is $159 for 3-day and $179 for 4-day. That basically amounts to 4 days advance is the same price as the regular 3-day. I'm guessing that Travelocity is just offering the 4-day at the disneyland.com price (I could be wrong).

The prices quoted above, according to disneyland.com,are good through Jan 2 (or something close to that). Advance purchase prices through whoever you get them, are often much cheaper that door prices.

I just did this, but through Expedia, not Travelocity, but I'm sure it works the same way. You take your vouchers and ID to the ticket booths and there they will turn them into your tickets.
If you can, do it the day before and then you can simply get in one line before you enter without having to go through the ticket booth line and the entrance line.
Actually getting vouchers is better, (not buying actual tickets on paper) as the people standing in front of us in the line had bought tickets, not vouchers and so in standing in line at the ticket booth to turn their tickets into the computer cards they give you, they would be activating them immediately thereby using a day. So, they opted to come back in the morning and stand in line A at the ticket booth to get the passes, and then stand in line B to enter the park.
I had no problems at all with the voucher system....and at the best price I could get too!:)

Thanks for the help! I went ahead and ordered my vouchers just now! Yeah!!:yay: Now I know we won't have to rush with 4 days to wander around "Mickey Mouse Land" as my son calls it.

ONLY 9 MORE DAYS!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter