Travelocity 20% off

DPickering

Mouseketeer
TRAVELOCITY (U.S.) CODE:

20% OFF $300+ BOOKING on Mobile app ONLY for stays till June 30.

MOBJAN20US

Last edited:
I tried the code on the app and it says it's invalid.
I just tried it again for our dates in May. Still works.

Code has a date restriction. I tried it for September and no go. Bit of testing shows works for dates till end of June.

Last edited:
Does room have to be paid in full?

It'd save me like $50 for April but don't think it's worth it if I have to pay it all now.

I wanted to check out this deal but all the websites says there is no room at all in orlando. Whats going on June 10th and 11th? My app can't even locate an available room. ackkkkk

Yes, it has to be paid in full at the time of booking. I've booked through them before and had to do that. I just did a fake booking and it was asking for full payment.

I've booked through Expedia before and if you link your reservation to our MDE account it works the same! I am probably booking this time through Travelocity to save $300 on a ressie using the App discount code. I believe it works the same for Travelocity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter