• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travelmum’s Orlando Holiday Trip Report

Wow what a trip! A cruise was something I'd never considered but it's certainly appealing from your TR. Maybe for the trip after this one.

Sounds like all your planning paid off and your family enjoyed a very magical holiday.

Travelmum your TR has been fantastic so fantastic that i am trying to work out how to fit cruising out of Florida instead of New York so i can go on the Freedom. Thanks for sharing it has been great to read. :hug:

hey
just finished reading.....bummer re grand cayman, we also were turned away due to weather....

looking at your photos has made me now start looking at possibly doing another freedom cruise:thumbsup2....too many choices

thanks for the time and effort you put in....:cheer2:

A great trip report Travel Mum - I thoroughly enjoyed it and got some great tips for when we eventually go to Orlando.

Glad to read that you and your family had such a great time! :goodvibes

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your trip report. Esp, as we leave for our trip in less than four weeks - doing WDW, Universal and Freedom :-). I was especially interested in hearing about the teens on the cruise. Our DD13 will also have a 10pm curfew. I don't know how they do later and get up at a reasonable time the next day - esp. on shore days. Plus I'm usually an early sleeper but wouldn't be able to sleep until I knew she was back. Good to know ahead of time we'll have some issues (she will want to stay later). Thanks for taking the time to do this report, esp. with the photos.

That's great to know you've found it useful Libby and I'm sure you are all going to love Freedom! Have a great time :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter