Travelling in November.......?

Happy Hannah

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are hoping to travel to WDW in November 2013' the first two weeks ( 5th - 19th), have been searching for facts and figures about these dates but thought that there is no better info than from the good folk on here!! If anyone can help with info about crowds and weather etc we would be very grateful!! Many thanks!

The Food and Wine Festival at Epcot ends on 11/10 this year. That is a very popular event. Up until the weekend preceding Thanksgiving the crowds are fairly moderate. The parks are decorated and many of the holiday shows like MVMCP and the Osborne Lights are taking place. IMHO it is a great time to visit.:)

Weather here in Florida is a crap shoot in Nov (and this whole winter to be exact). I would plan on wearing layers (sweatshirt, shorts, tees) but you will end up in shorts and t-shirts unless you are very cold natured.

dprincessmom said:
Weather here in Florida is a crap shoot in Nov (and this whole winter to be exact). I would plan on wearing layers (sweatshirt, shorts, tees) but you will end up in shorts and t-shirts unless you are very cold natured.

We are from the UK so any hint of warmth will be seen as tropical to us !!!

Very true and good advice about layers. We've gone a few times in early November and never had an entire week of warm temps. Temps have ranged from 50-80 within the same week.

We have visited several times in November, and it is a really great time to visit. We catch the Food and Wine Festival, Osborne Lights, and MVMCP. We haven't found the crowds to be terrible, but we use fast pass carefully, single rider when we can, and watch crowd calendars. You may see some posts about "Jersey Week", but don't let that scare you!

You have a better chance of warmer weather in the beginning of NOV then later ( from MY experience).

You'll catch the tail end of the FOOD and WINE Festival in EPCOT.:thumbsup2
Check that out on the weekDAYS ( crowds will be substancially less than the weekEND).

You'll get to experience some of the Christmas ambience. You don't want to miss The Osbourne Family Lights in HS.

:wizard: I love NOV in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter