Traveling with school.Can we still make ADR without res#?

Dragoness

Earning My Ears
We are traveling in march with the local high school. Dh,DS7 and I are headed down a day before the buses are scheduled to arrive. Which DS18 and DS16 will be on. We also plan to stay a day later. I am having a hard time getting a reservation number from the band director. He has recently been having severe health issues. Even being taken out of the school in a wheelchair. So I havent pushed real hard to get one yet. My question is can we still make ADRs? Disney should have the school ressie they could look up I think. Anyone ever had to deal with a situation similar to this?

You can make the reservations under your name. You do not have to have a reservation number to make ADRs. People staying offsite can make ADRs, and don't have reservation numbers. :thumbsup2 Have fun!

You can absolutely make ADRs without a reservation number - you don't need to be an onsite guest to make a reservation. There are two benefits to using your reservation number with an ARD:
1. When you forget your list of reservations at home and can't remember what time you had your reservation for, the hotel concierge can print you out a list of all the ADRs associated with your reservation. (can't imagine how I know that information....)
2. Onsite guests can reserve the "180+10" days out from the start of their vacation, instead of just 180 days out. Depending on where you want to eat and the time of your trip, this could be an advantage, but if you're online at 180 days out, you should still be fine for the vast majority of the restaurants.

So, in almost all cases, it's no big deal at all to just make an ADR without any info on the hotel reservation.

Hope that helps!

:thumbsup2
That is great. Now to get DH to figure out where he wants to go. Last time he said he didnt care. I made ressies. He ended up making changes all week long. :scratchin
This time he is going to choose some places or I am putting my foot down on changes. LOL

:thumbsup2
That is great. Now to get DH to figure out where he wants to go. Last time he said he didnt care. I made ressies. He ended up making changes all week long. :scratchin
This time he is going to choose some places or I am putting my foot down on changes. LOL

Sorry - can't help you with that issue! :rotfl:
my DH does the exact same thing, so if you come up with a solution, let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter