Traveling with a big stroller

We have done it on a busy city bus a number of times but decided to go pick up a MacLaren's Quest tonite. A little easier because it is only one piece. Thanks for the feedback all!

We have done it on a busy city bus a number of times but decided to go pick up a MacLaren's Quest tonite. A little easier because it is only one piece. Thanks for the feedback all!

We have a Quest that I use when I have the baby alone and we love it - good choice! Mac's are great strollers. Have fun!

We have a Stokke Xplory. It's a rather large stroller that doesn't fold compactly and have had no problems traveling with it both on the Disney Cruise and throughout Disney (on buses, boats, etc). My husband usually handles the stroller while I take our DD and any bags we may have. The bus drivers usually ask us to break it down more, but once we explain the stroller they don't ask anymore questions. People have always been accommodating and understanding with us and the big stroller.

Now that DD is almost 3 though, we did go out a buy a City Mini for our Disney trips.

I love my full size UppaBaby for home, but take the G Luxe to Disney. It's comfortable for ds, folds super easy, is light to push around, but what I like most is it's smaller size for navigating through the crowds and shops. I originally had a Maclaren Techno but it didn't fold as easily for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter