Traveling Turkeys Part 2 11/22/08

No doubt!!

Our excursion in GC is going to be at a bar stool in Margaritaville. Will you be joining us?

My wife and I are bdoing a vow renewal (15 year anniversary) on the beach in GC. As soon as it is over we are heading over top Margaritaville. You will easily recognize us....look for the wedding dress.

Well there will be no shortage of buffett fans on the boat...I once even saw him at the small baseball stadium in key West...and also right after he had been ejected from a Miami Heat game for referee abuse from the stands...that time he had a dummy dressed as a referee that got kicked (literally) around the stage.

As to phones, I have the international chip in my Blackberry and use it onshore at ports other than CC, which has no reception at all...there are still roaming charges, but they are generally much less than at sea.

Chuck:cool1:

So I have been packing (or repacking) for a few hours. I think I still have to take some stuff out as I feels heavy to me. :confused3 I am about to dis my DD if she doesn't hurry up and make up her mind on what she wants to pack. She hasn't given me one thing yet:scared1: Now she is at school and I have to wait until later. She may be out of luck on any suit case space too.:rotfl2:
So I have to go to the store to make a special dinner for my DH's bday (it's tomorrow and I am leaving him behind:rolleyes1). I will also have to go to the airport tonight to pick up Mary. Then after just a few hours of sleep, we will be leaving my house by 3 am to go pick up Stacie and Austin and then all of us shall head to the airport to catch our 6 am flight.:dance3: :dance3:

This will be my last post before heading to the airport this afternoon.:cool1: I can't wait to meet everyone and am looking forward to warm weather. It's FREEZING here in Kansas today! See you all at the meet. Travel safely and see you all real soon!

Susan

SUSAN - BYE!!! See you tomorrow night on the bridge to Tomorrowland I hope!

Michael - You, Ken and I can bribe the DJ for Buffett music. And when you get to Margaritaville, we'll have a boat drink ready to toast you guys! Last night at my house was "20º and the hockey game's on" for sure. Can't wait to land in some heat! Are your vow renewals at "that one particular harbor"?

Ken - Reality Check! One day!!!

We've decided to buy a calling card and use it in Cozumel. The only contact we want with the "real" world is to call our grandson and wish him a happy first birthday. So the conversation will be all one sided but it's the thought that counts! Other than that, no phone, no computer, no work, no nothin'. Just rum, a cool breeze, sunshine, a date with a few dolphins and Mickey! ºoº

Teresa - Stillers/Bengals tonight! Let's see how many fines Hines Ward can rack up tonight!

Back to getting the few loose ends tied up before I run out of time.

My wife and I are bdoing a vow renewal (15 year anniversary) on the beach in GC. As soon as it is over we are heading over top Margaritaville. You will easily recognize us....look for the wedding dress.

And I thought we'd recognize you as the guy buying the next round...

Goodbye all (or should I say hello). I'm turning off the computer and probably won't be back before we fly out tomorrow. Thanks for all your good information. Safe trip. See you there. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!:banana: :cheer2: :wave2: :drinking1 :teeth: pluto: :earsboy:

Safe travels to all those who leave today. I am so glad that I have tomorrow because I still have so many things to wrap up. I would trade it for a day at WDW if I could. Good luck to all those who are packing up tonight!

I have to admit...I saw Michael's dress and it sure is beautiful!!

DS and I are packed. Now we're waiting for DH. He's taking a nap right now!!!
I hope my suitcase doesn't weigh over 55 lbs. All of my FE stuff is in my backpack and it is heavy! I should have shipped it but I was afraid it wouldn't make it. Next time I'll know better. Ship or smaller and lighter FE gifts!
Now I just sit around and wait for time to pass. DS has informed us he will not be sleeping tonight. He says he'll sleep on the plane (it's only a 2 hour flight). He is going to be miserable tomorrow.

HEY!princess:
my names kate
i know im posting a little late but i have just been so busy with school work and stuff
i am 17 and i am in 11th grade
i have a sister who is 10 and i have mom and dad(my dad also is a member on disboards but he has not posted on this thread at all)
we live north of Pittsburgh,PA(the city where we live is Butler,PA but people usually know Pittsburgh better then Butler
my family is also in LOVE with disney and we go all the time!!
=]its fun

so im posting this to see if any of you guys have daughters(or sons doesnt really matter)that are around my age that i could probably hang out with.
this is my 3rd cruise and the 2nd cruise we went on i did try and get someone to hang with but no one had anyone. i have also never been in the Stack but i wont really go unless i have someone to hang out with(im kind of shy about just going and not having anyone i know) but i am kind of anxious to go to the Stack because this will be my last year able to go because the cut off is 17. so if you do know any teenagers that are going or have a daughter or son that are around my age that i could hang out with that would be great!
just get back to me as soon as possible

thanks
hope to hear back from people
sorry this is so late though

:rolleyes1

My daughter Emily is 16 and if you email her at misspinkxoxo at gmail dot com and tell her you are on the cruise, she will give you info to chat with her via email or aim.

Our rewards card came today!! What a relief. Next time, we'll order it sooner! See you Saturday, I'll be the one holding the early boarding pass!! (And the keys to the Walt Suite:laughing: )

My daughter Emily is 16 and if you email her at misspinkxoxo at gmail dot com and tell her you are on the cruise, she will give you info to chat with her via email or aim.

i was just wondering but does she have a AIM?

My daughter is 16 and in 10th grade...she is really worried about hanging with new people...so, you are more than welcome to hang with her...we are in room 2060, and will be arriving tomorrow around 12noon.....

Have a safe trip to the ship....

Dawn

does she have an email or an AIM that i could talk to her on?

Chaos: there does not need to be a next time...keep the card b/c it is reusable. You can transfer additional reward dollars to the card very easily.

Chuck:cool1:

And they are off...the packing ritual has begun...5 pieces of luggage (so far) ready to be filled....

Due to weather our plans changed we are now flying out of Pitts tommorow. Anybody staying near the airport if so where? Need to spend the night and dont feel like going to wdw for just a few hours in evening.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Jim

A little stressed righ now.

Due to weather our plans changed we are now flying out of Pitts tommorow. Anybody staying near the airport if so where? Need to spend the night and dont feel like going to wdw for just a few hours in evening.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Jim

A little stressed righ now.

Hi Jim.
I was wondering about the weather up there.
A lot of people are staying at the Hyatt right at the airport.
What time is your flight tomorrow?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter