Traveling Solo March 2-5, 2015. Anyone else?

Zbornak

♫ Thank you for being a friend...
DVC Silver
I will be traveling solo (first time) to see Flower & Garden (another first). Leaving hubby and the kids home. Anyone else going March 2-5?

I will be traveling solo (first time) to see Flower & Garden (another first). Leaving hubby and the kids home. Anyone else going March 2-5?

No plans yet but I was thinking of doing s day trip on that weekend so I could see The Gin Blossoms!

After visiting family in St. Pete Beach, I'll be at AKV from March 1-3. Don't know if I'll be doing the parks but Jellyrolls is a strong possibility both nights!

I'm trying to make it on March 4th for the opening of the F&G.

My BF and I will be there from March 2-6! It's our spring break, the only real time of the year that we get to go for more than a weekend at a time!

I will be doing a solo split stay 3/2-3/5 at Grand Floridian and 3/5-3/8 at the Contemporary. It will be my first solo trip since I got divorced last year and I can't wait.

Considering going
To Epcot tomorrow, haven't decided. I think even tho the F and G strata Wednesday it should be beautiful tomorrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter