Travelers Checks

GavinsMom

Disney Wonder here we come!
Will Guest Services cash Travelers Checks for me? And do they charge a service fee to do this?
Anyone done this recently???

Last October I cashed a couple at guest services - no service fee, very easy. I believe there is a $$ limit per day, but I am not sure what it is...

pdarrah

Do you think the LIMIT will be at least $300.00? I really doubt I'd need to cash in more than that any of the days!

Does anyone out there have any experience with this???
TIA

I cashed $400 on our November cruise for our tips and cash for our trip home. Guest services was great and I had no problems. The only thing I regret is that I got $20 travelers checks. I can't imagine what I was thinking! So my biggest problem was having to stand at GS's signing my name 20 times. Next time I wouldn't get anything less than $100 checks.

Have fun!

:firefight Just cashed $600 earlier this month. Same thing, no problem. but also wished I didn't have $20 checks, got writer's cramp signing away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter