Travelcity tickets arriving on time

henrydog

Mouseketeer
We have booked through Travelcity and are due to go on the 28th of this month but still no sign of our tickets.
Have also booked theme park tickets through Keith Prowse and no sign of these yet either.
Should I be starting to panic or is this normal ?
Has anyone any experience with these companys and when can we expect tickets to arrive ?

Many thanks

Hi Henrydog

I have booked a few times through Travelcity.

They have always said that they send tickets out to you 2 weeks before your holiday date.
However I booked a late deal with them ( 1 week before I was due to fly;)) in Dec gone and thought I would pick my tickets up at the airport, but they were sent out to me in the post the day after I booked..

Also Keith Prowse has been ok in the past...:)

If you are worried just give them a ring and ask them where they are and if they have been sent out to you...:)

Hope this helps you

Hi Henrydog
I havent used Travelcity before - but have used Keith Prowse.

I know they despatch tickets 10 days before your due departure date - so in theory your tickets should be posted to you on the 18th - which is a Saturday, so you should get them on Monday 20th.

Do you recall telling them the date of your holiday? This is why they ask. When I last used them, so that I could get the tickets as soon as I had ordered them, I just brought the date of my holiday forward and told them that.

If you havent received them by say 22nd - I would give them a ring. There would still be time for them to send you tickets by Recorded Delivery then.

Keep us posted
:)

Hi Henrydog

If your what give KP a ring about your theme park tickets----028-90-232425

jj.......;)

Hi Henrydog,

We went with Travelcity last year and the tickets only arrived three days before we left. Talking to other people this seems par for the course. No experience with Keith Prowse though.

Kieran

Got a call from Lunn Poly today and our Keith Prowse tickets are ready to be picked up so thats one less thing to worry about . We did say that our holiday starts a few days earlier than it actually does so it looks like they were sent about 10 days before.
The vouchers for the character breakfast with the 10 day pass have got a long list of places they can be used at, when I booked them I was under the impression that there was only a choice of 4, and it says you can book ps when you arrive.

Just need the flight tickets now & we'll be ready.

we are also travelling with travel city this month leaving on 25/05. we received our tickets today ten days before we go as they promised. this is the second time of using travel city so that speaks for itself. they are a good company to deal with, we had a problem with our villa the last time and they fixed it in good time so keeping us very happy and still using them. hope you enjoy your trip as much as we will.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter