Travel Wish Confusion

elibax

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone could help-can't ring as my daughter is her with her ears wagging, and we are hoping to keep it a secret from her this time!

Hoping to book for 4/5 nights in November. Rang yesterday and got a price for 5 nights six days, but in the travel wish they emailed me it says hotel for 6 nights and park tickets to both parks for 4 days:confused3 I thought they would have been supplied for the six days. We will be hoping to go into Paris for at least one of the days, but would like the option of the tickets, just in case!!!

Who did you phone?

Im assuming it wasnt disney as they usually do give tickets for the number of days you are there - in your case 6

it definately seems like a mistake to me :confused3

Who did you phone?

Im assuming it wasnt disney as they usually do give tickets for the number of days you are there - in your case 6

No it was Disney themselves, thats why I'm wondering! Can't access any of my previous bookings to see what they said. Very confused-have to try to get rid of herself to see can I ring them back-school holidays are a bad idea, especially with her daddy away as well

It definitely seems wrong that - was it the UK line

It was from Ireland, I asked for a few prices, she told me she could only email me one of them, so I took the rest of the prices down-but I didnt ask about park tickets or anything, I just assumed!

I am waiting for the Irish prices to go on website for 12th nov, still no sign or am I missing something?

I am waiting for the Irish prices to go on website for 12th nov, still no sign or am I missing something?

12th nov this year? I just changed the country to Ireland on the DLP website, and I can see prices for november/december this year :confused3.

Yes but no deals on offer, no extra nights or anything - the latest offer is on bookings till 7th november , think I'll wait another.few weeks but aerlingus launched a sale today so I might book flights and fingers crossed on DLP

Yes but no deals on offer, no extra nights or anything - the latest offer is on bookings till 7th november , think I'll wait another.few weeks but aerlingus launched a sale today so I might book flights and fingers crossed on DLP

There's 40% off and kids under 7 free for when I am looking, 18th November.

The Aer Lingus sale is also making me want to book, even though it isnt saving us much

Just updating to let ye know-
Finally managed to ring today, out of earshot. The CM brought up the info and was as confused as me, says she has never seen that before but that I would definitely have 6 days park tickets, not 4!!

Next question now, which would ye recommend-New York or Sequoia Lodge?? We may have to change our dates as there is a chance himself will be away for long periods of time come September, with us meeting up in Disneyland for a few family days. We have one little girl, who will be 8 when we go, she has no problem walking miles and miles every day, wont complain about distance or anything. The money is there for either one, just wondering what would be best!

I do like both and like sequoia at Xmas time but overall new York. Better breakfast and not so far to walk back to hotel :goodvibes

Next question now, which would ye recommend-New York or Sequoia Lodge??

Tricky! I like both!

I do like both and like sequoia at Xmas time but overall new York. Better breakfast and not so far to walk back to hotel :goodvibes

Good points, though Sequoia Lodge is not too much further to walk. I also prefer the main areas of SL. I think it comes down to looking at photos and deciding which decor you prefer!

hiya :wave: glad you got sorted. i liked the spacious rooms at HNY but rathered the refurbed ones at the SL and the log fire on a cold night with a cocktail is just perfection.

Thanks everyone-at least I know either hotel will be great, just have to make up my mind!!! Last time we stayed 2 nights in Disneyland Hotel, but we had my niece with us, who turned out to be a major complainer-nothing was good enough for her!!! So we have decided to take Emily away again, she was so sick last time, ended up in hospital after we came home, yet she didnt complain once about anything. She talks about disneyland every day-we could do a sixth night in Sequoia Lodge for the same price as 5 in New York, but I think we will have plenty of time with the 5 nights, especially as the flight times will have us there by 9am, and we wont have to leave until 7pm!:cool1:

are ye far from dublin airport for the journey home?

Id say you will have plenty in 5 nights. How are you getting from CDG to DLP.

Hope your lo is all better now and will have a great time to make up for being ill xxx

are ye far from dublin airport for the journey home?

Id say you will have plenty in 5 nights. How are you getting from CDG to DLP.

Hope your lo is all better now and will have a great time to make up for being ill xxx

We are!! We live in Donegal, but that means everywhere is far away so the journey doesnt bother us!!:lmao:

Not sure yet how we will go, himself wants to go on the TGV, he tours with a band so always sees it but never gets to go on it, but I think a private transfer is cheaper and less hassle!! :confused3

She is finally better, we have figured out what was wrong, thanks a million!!

We went last trip for 5 nights and it was plenty long enough but not quite too long (that was with a just turned 7 yo and just turned 4 yo as well). But it was late opening (until 11 pm) every night which definitely helped. We managed this by napping in the afternoons of the nights we were staying out late.

DH and I were actually ready to come home by the 6th day - although the little ones weren't - they both cried when we had to leave :sad2:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter