Travel to 1900 Park Fare

Missyk1124

Mouseketeer
DH, myself, and 2 DDs ages 3 and 6 have 7pm reservations next month at 1900 Park Fare. We will spending the day at MK. What is the best transportation to get to the GF for it? I heard the monorail will be closed some each day. What time should we leave the park to get there on time? Any suggestions for conversation with the step mother and stepsisters? I heard they're a hoot! My daughters are a little afraid of the stepmother.

The monorail is supposed to start running again at 7 but you need to be there before then. In good weather, take the boat.

They say an hour and a half but GF is so close to MK... I might would leave by 6-6:15... You can always check in early.

We love taking the boat from MK to the GF. I would leave by 6pm. If you just miss a boat than you have to wait a while for the next one.

The boat sounds fun! Will it be obvious where to find it, and to make sure it's going to GF?

The boat sounds fun! Will it be obvious where to find it, and to make sure it's going to GF?

Yes the boats, like the monorail, have very noticeable signs. I'm pretty sure there were also smaller signs directing you to the correct line for each hotel? It's been over a year since I took the boat to the Poly, so forgive my foggy memory. I think the same boat to Poly went to GF after as well. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will correct me if I'm wrong. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter