• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel Time From GC to LAX

disneyvacationtime

Earning My Ears
We have hired a private car to transport us from the GC to LAX on
6-9-07. Our flight is scheduled to depart at 11:55 a.m. I have arranged for an 8:00 a.m. pick-up time at the GC. Is this enough time to travel to LAX, go through security, etc.?

Thank you for any help.

We have hired a private car to transport us from the GC to LAX on
6-9-07. Our flight is scheduled to depart at 11:55 a.m. I have arranged for an 8:00 a.m. pick-up time at the GC. Is this enough time to travel to LAX, go through security, etc.?

Thank you for any help.
More than enough time. We left the Paradise Pier at 10:45 am last week and even with stopping for about ten minutes at the Disneyland Hotel to pick up other passengers, we got to the airport before noon. I would say the biggest wait was depositing our luggage at the security screening after checking them in. The line was long and slow. Going through security was short and easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter