• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel time- CBR to BBB in MK

Erica09M

Mouseketeer
My daughter has an 8am appointment at BBB in Magic Kingdom in May. We're staying at CBR.

When I booked her appointment, the person said to arrive 15 minutes early, and allow 1.5 hours of travel time using WDW transportation.

Do I really need to leave CBR at 6:15am to get to BBB in MK and arrive 15 minutes before our 8am appointment? How early do the buses start running? Since we'll be headed to MK before the park opens, is there a specific bus/bus top I'll need to use at CBR to get to MK?

My guess is this must be an early EMH day? I think since your appointment is early and there will be less people to walk around I would leave at 6:45. 15 minutes for your early arrival and one hour for the walk to the bus, ride on the bus and walk to the castle. Could you be really early if the bus is right there and everything goes smoothly...yes. Could you cut off another 15 minutes.....maybe. Do I think if at that time of day you are 10 minutes late they will still take your DD in...yes. But if you find yourself late I would call to tell them you are coming. Just my thoughts. Good luck!

My guess is this must be an early EMH day?

:confused3 I don't know? Over the phone he just said that since the park doesn't open until 9am, we'll be let in before the park opens and to bring the confirmation number with me so they know I have an appointment and let me in. Otherwise they wouldn't let us in and we would have to wait until the park opens at 9am, making us an hour late and missing our appointment. Then he went on to tell me about arriving 15 minutes early and allowing an hour and a half for travel time if using Disney transportation. It's not until May 2010, we're just at our 180 day mark.

Thank you for your advice, 6:45 sounds much better than 6:15, especially to DH. :goodvibes

Alesia is probably correct. If you are not going at a busy time of year you could leave at 7am and still arrive in enough time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter