Travel Space Saver Bags

Nora03

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever used these? I received some as a gift and thought they looked great and would save room in the suitcases. They are the kind that you just roll and squeeze out the air - not the kind that you use with a vacuum.

I was wondering how wrinkled your clothes get. AND, what happens at Customs if they want you to open them? I think it would be hard to get everything to fit in again.

Any ideas? I'm not sure if I should use them or not.

We have 9 days left before our trip to WDW.

Nora

Personally I would not use them for traveling LOVE them for around the house to store my winter covers. I think that you can quickly over pack your cases and then be over the limit with weight and have to pay a lot with the airlines. w IMO with all the extra space you may be more inclined to get more down there then be over the limit quickly.

Has anyone ever used these? I received some as a gift and thought they looked great and would save room in the suitcases. They are the kind that you just roll and squeeze out the air - not the kind that you use with a vacuum.

I was wondering how wrinkled your clothes get. AND, what happens at Customs if they want you to open them? I think it would be hard to get everything to fit in again.

Any ideas? I'm not sure if I should use them or not.

We have 9 days left before our trip to WDW.

Nora

I wouldn't bother with them, and think about what your wrote, "it would be hard to get everything to fit again", wouldn't be any harder then the first time, or the trip home now would it?:)

I used them on my last trip and I found them really useful. I would say they made about 30% more room in my bag and surprisingly, the clothes weren't wrinkled at all. Mind you, I didn't bring any nice clothes made of silk but all shorts and t-shirts came out the same they went in. As far as weight goes - I always weigh my bag anyway to avoid surprises. We bring a collapsible bag for all the extra "stuff" we buy down there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter