Travel Rules for Quarantine Exemption for Hawaii

MyGirlLovesTink

DIS Veteran
I am trying to read up on all the entry requirements for US citizens to Hawaii, it seems like there are a lot of steps. For children aged 5 and older that need a Covid test, am I right that they accept the NAAT test results from Walgreen's?

The Hawaii Covid-19 travel page mentions that the results need to be on a Standard State of Hawaii form? Does Walgreen's provide a different kind of form for results if you need it for travel to Hawaii?

From the hawaii site.

Walgreens – Available by appointment at walgreens.com/covid19testing. There are no out of pocket costs for eligible individuals ages 3 years or older that meet CDC criteria. Either the Rapid Diagnostic Test (ID NOW) or the Diagnostic Lab Test (PCR) will be accepted.

I think Walgreens has a third option. Make sure you use one of the two listed.

I know the ID NOW one listed above works. No special form needed, just the test results. Need to be uploaded as specified in the travel app.

Make sure you have printed copy of test results at airport. ( Or physical vax card if vaxxed )

We saw lots and lots of people in the airport fumble with the app trying to get through the line. You have to take a health questionnaire inside 24 hours if flight that produces a qr code.

Many hadn't done that. Some hadn't uploaded exemption docs.

It's not that hard, just need to follow the instructions.

Have fun!

We used the ID NOW test from Walgreens and uploaded it to Safe Travels. Had our results back within an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter