Travel Rocking Chair We Used for Trip

disneyfan1992

Mouseketeer
In case this will help another family... my kids love to be rocked at night while we read books. I don't rock them to sleep, but they need that rocking motion and quiet time with mom/dad to relax to go down to sleep. So I was worried about what to do on our disney trip.

Posted on this board before our trip looking for recommendations for a rocking chair rental down at Disney. Then realized since we were driving, we would need a portable rocking chair for room nights on the road. So we decided to buy a folding rocking chair that was portable and could be used at any hotel.

Purchased this folding rocking chair from Amazon and highly recommend it. Very comfortable.

It is made by Prime Products, Style La Jolla Rocking Chair with Pad. $85 USD. Got free shipping. Comes in Tan or Navy Blue color.

SAFETY WARNING - MUST make sure you put the LOCKING PINS in the LEGS so it does not collapse!

http://www.amazon.com/Prime-Products-13-6602-California-Rocker/dp/B001TQ1XAA/ref=pd_sim_auto_2

There is a cheaper version for $54 available, but we chose the more expensive model because this model could accommodate a higher weight limit. I am overweight plus with 2.5 yo twins on my lap at the same time, we get quite heavy. This chair was wider than the standard version too, better to hold 2 kids at once.

If you only had 1 infant to rock or only 1 child to rock at a time, then I would buy the cheaper version and try that.

Now that we are back, we will use it outside on our patio in the summertime too.

I totally would have bought this years ago when my kids were small. I rember many times wishing that hotels had rocking chairs.

It you stay at port Orleans they have rocking chairs on the porch. I bet they would move one to your room area for your use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter