Travel Republic tickets

wayneg

Thought I would post my experience with Travel Republic as people keep asking for reputable ticket sellers.

I needed a Universal ticket for our trip in 2 weeks for DMIL.
Only going for 7 nights but a 2 day ticket (no hoping) with AP disc was £75, decided to find cheapest 14 day ticket on Kenny's list, then we could come and go as we please, maybe just go in for Mardi Gras parade and KC and the Sunshine band etc. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2631236
TR came out cheapest at £83(increased today to £84) even with £2.08 card fee they were still cheapest at £85.08.
They say 7-10 days for delivery so ordered Wednesday evening to be sure of delivery by 18th Feb. Ticket arrived 1st post early this morning, recorded delivery, approx 36 hours from ordering.
1st time using them, can't fault their service this time.:thumbsup2

Reall good to hear someone reporting a positive experience with someone on out favourite sellers list.
I am always happy to ammend or increase the list if plenty of people support a particular company, so please feel free to speak up when any of you recieve good service

Have never booked tickets from Travel Republic, but have booked hotels with them many times, both in Orlando and Spain. Never had any problems with them whatsoever, and the prices are normally excellent. Plus, even with online hotel bookings, you can pay just a deposit, then settle up nearer to the date of the booking.

Have never booked tickets from Travel Republic, but have booked hotels with them many times, both in Orlando and Spain. Never had any problems with them whatsoever, and the prices are normally excellent. Plus, even with online hotel bookings, you can pay just a deposit, then settle up nearer to the date of the booking.

Another :thumbsup2 for Travel Republic - even though I don't go for a while I ordered Sea World/Busch/Aquatica tickets from them and they came VERY quickly. Service over the telephone was perfect.

We had similar good customer service from Travel Republic when we bought 14 day Universal tickets last year. Will probably use them again for the summer trip.

Ordered Blue Man Group tickets for this trip for party of 11. We did not want the splash zone but still wanted tier 1. Pleased that we go row B which looks a great location :thumbsup2

Just adding my latest ticket purchase experience last week, again with Travelrepublic.

Bought 3 Seaworld tickets, I ordered on Wednesday evening (7pm) tickets arrived recorded delivery Friday morning. Again very impressed with them.:thumbsup2

I'll second that.

Ordered the same tickets as Wayne plus a child's Universal ticket - think I ordered Tues night and they were safely with us Friday (sent signed for) - real tickets not vouchers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter