Travel questions. Please bear with me and I hope I make sense

DL4my2kids

Mouseketeer
Background:

Legoland for 2 nights then off to DL for 4 nights.
I would love to be able to:
fly into SD airport
shuttle to LL
shuttle to DL
then shuttle to the airport to fly back home.

Is it possible to shuttle like that. Do you know if they offer that?

Thanks..

Background:

Legoland for 2 nights then off to DL for 4 nights.
I would love to be able to:
fly into SD airport
shuttle to LL
shuttle to DL
then shuttle to the airport to fly back home.

Is it possible to shuttle like that. Do you know if they offer that?

Thanks..

Others will provide opinions, but let me share mine:

- Fly into SD. (Vist the Zoo &/or Beach - near SD airport)
- shuttle/cab or THE TRAIN to (i think Del Mar) a few minutes from LL.
- One Day at LL (we were ready to bail after 4 hours).
- THE TRAIN to Anaheim (& 2-3 mile cab ride to DL)
- Several wonderful days & nights at DLR resort.
- Shuttle to Airport (LAX?)

How many folks traveling?

hound :cool2:

We drove last year from the bay area in CA but we would like the kids to experience flying. That and us not having to hear "Are we there yet" for 6 hours.:rotfl:

i too am in the bay area, i would never fly down there with the family, it would cost me too much money compared to driving. Just my personal opinion.

Yes, you can do that. If you take the train, Carlsbad Poinsettia is the easiest exit for Legoland.

What train are you all talking about? Amtrack? Sorry, I'm clueless when it comes to CA.

You can take the Coaster. It is less expensive than Amtrak and the station is closer to Legoland.

i too am in the bay area, i would never fly down there with the family, it would cost me too much money compared to driving. Just my personal opinion.

Not to mention that in the end (adding up time to get to the airport, wait around, fly, get off, get luggage and shuttle to where you're going) it takes about the same amount of time!

(I realize, however, that the time SEEMS different in kid-eyes...:rolleyes1 )

My recommendation, if you just don't want to drive it, would be to fly to SD, rent a car (check Hotwire.com for some really cheap rates) and then use the car for all the shuttling. I think by the time you added up all the shuttles, a rental car would be MUCH cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter