Travel- PCR COVID tests near Disneyland

Thanks 22Tink! Did you need to book each individual person with the same or different testing time? We are 4 adults and 2 children travelling together and would prefer to have the same testing time if they allow it. We were considering Uber too! We are going October 10-16 (flight. home) so plan to get tested on the 13th. I'm surprised that there isn't a testing site at Downtown Disney, as the Florida and Paris parks seem to have something nearby/ onsite.
I was able to book us both for the same time slot. There were lots of time slots available. Just make sure your testing time is within 72 hours of your departure time and you should be good! We did the 1 hour NAAT test.

We used this company in August:

https://covidtestcourier.com/
They came to our hotel room at DLH at 7:00am, we got our results the same day and still made rope drop. I did reimburse them for parking at DLH.

Does anyone know if there are any current services who come to you for a PCR test? I can’t seem to find the Covid Test Courier service anymore (not sure if they’re still in business). I know Florida has a similar service, Beeper MD. Coming from Canada in December and won’t have a rental car. 2 adults, 2 children (4 & 5) so hoping to avoid an Uber due to lack of car seats. TIA!

Does anyone know if there are any current services who come to you for a PCR test? I can’t seem to find the Covid Test Courier service anymore (not sure if they’re still in business). I know Florida has a similar service, Beeper MD. Coming from Canada in December and won’t have a rental car. 2 adults, 2 children (4 & 5) so hoping to avoid an Uber due to lack of car seats. TIA!
I have covidtestcourier.com book marked for our November trip (hopefully, we also have AZ/MRNA 😈) and I just looked at their site, looks like they are still up and running to me??

We just used covidtestcourier.com, after reading these forums. Two items to note: 1) they apparently no longer go to the room (or at least our courier wouldn’t), and we had to meet her in the lobby of the Fantasy Tower (which was both inconvenient, since we were in Frontier and lacking in privacy); and 2) their lab is not open on Sunday so any test taken on Sunday will not arrive until Monday. Considering the cost of this ($298 US for two people + parking) these were big headaches. And we were not informed until she was onsite.

I also have a test booked on a Sunday at the Disneyland Hotel so I just called to see if this was going to be an issue since our flight leaves on the Monday. I was able to change our appt to 7 Am on the Saturday.
He said that that they are doing tests almost daily at the Disneyland Hotel and have made arrangements with them to come do the testing and not have to pay for parking.

I also have a test booked on a Sunday at the Disneyland Hotel so I just called to see if this was going to be an issue since our flight leaves on the Monday. I was able to change our appt to 7 Am on the Saturday.
He said that that they are doing tests almost daily at the Disneyland Hotel and have made arrangements with them to come do the testing and not have to pay for parking.

Curious about this testing site. Is it still being offered at DH? Are they offering PCR tests at other locations?

Curious about this testing site. Is it still being offered at DH? Are they offering PCR tests at other locations?
I booked the test with Covid Test Courier. I am back now. She texted when she was on her way, and we waited in the chairs at the front of the Fantasy Building. It took all of 5 minutes, if that, for the 2 of us. I didn't really care about having privacy and nobody was paying any attention to us at 7:20 in the morning. She had to change my appt to 7:45 but was able to come early. I didn't need to pay extra for her parking.
They will go to any hotel as well.

I booked the test with Covid Test Courier. I am back now. She texted when she was on her way, and we waited in the chairs at the front of the Fantasy Building. It took all of 5 minutes, if that, for the 2 of us. I didn't really care about having privacy and nobody was paying any attention to us at 7:20 in the morning. She had to change my appt to 7:45 but was able to come early. I didn't need to pay extra for her parking.
We are planning to use them in January! I see all good reviews and positive experiences!

How soon did you get your results?

Just a question that I think I know the answer to, but a friend of mine was saying otherwise - do you need a negative COVID test to travel domestically to California if you have vaccination? I am pretty sure the answer is no, but I don't want any surprises.

Thanks.

Just a question that I think I know the answer to, but a friend of mine was saying otherwise - do you need a negative COVID test to travel domestically to California if you have vaccination? I am pretty sure the answer is no, but I don't want any surprises.

Thanks.

They are probably talking about the new restrictions in LA County. All persons ages 12+ must be prepared to show proof of full FDA or WHO approved COVID-19 vaccination (a full 14 days after final dose was administered), or a negative test taken within 72 hours of visit for Universal Studios Hollywood, and for all indoor locations such as restaurants, bars, fast food places, gyms, cinema, theater, sports arenas, museums etc etc. Its called SAFEPASS LA

They are probably talking about the new restrictions in LA County. All persons ages 12+ must be prepared to show proof of full FDA or WHO approved COVID-19 vaccination (a full 14 days after final dose was administered), or a negative test taken within 72 hours of visit for Universal Studios Hollywood, and for all indoor locations such as restaurants, bars, fast food places, gyms, cinema, theater, sports arenas, museums etc etc. Its called SAFEPASS LA

Yeah, I thought as much. They were specifically saying that American Airlines required it, but I can't find anywhere that says they do for vaccinated individuals. I do have all my proof scanned into my phone for LA and will bring some physical copies too.

Yeah, I thought as much. They were specifically saying that American Airlines required it, but I can't find anywhere that says they do for vaccinated individuals. I do have all my proof scanned into my phone for LA and will bring some physical copies too.

If you are flying into LAX, Van Nuys Airport, or getting the train to Union Station there is also a form to fill in, again, its LA County only. City of Los Angeles Traveler Form

We just went and got home Sept 4th. We were tested at Anaheim City Hall using the covid clinic. It was a quick Uber and test results came back quickly. It was a walk up testing site which is what we needed. I’d use them again. Just make sure you read your results report carefully. Ours had the wrong testing time, which would have put us outside of the 72 hours. I contacted them and it was fixed without issue.
did you guys do the free 'diagnostic PCR test/not for travel' option? If so, how many hours was the turnout time? It says online it's 2+ days up to 5 days LOL

did you guys do the free 'diagnostic PCR test/not for travel' option? If so, how many hours was the turnout time? It says online it's 2+ days up to 5 days LOL
No I didn’t feel comfortable using the free option because it’s not for travelling and I was worried the report might not get us on the plane. We paid for our tests and had results in a couple of hours I think? I can’t recall exactly but it was pretty fast.

The free tests won't issue you the report that the check in agents are looking for. I have a relative who works at the airport and they are trained to not issue boarding passes to people who do not have the proper tests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter