Travel Network - Disney at the Holidays

SnoWhiteRabbit

DIS Veteran
Samantha Brown's program about Disney at the holiday time will be on Sunday Dec. 14 at 9 pm (which conflicts with a Survivor episode) and again at midnight (phew....Dec. 15 at 12 am).

I think the program description is along these lines: Samantha Brown heads to the Walt Disney World theme parks for a festive holiday.

Set the Tivo ::yes::

Enjoy!

DARN! :( We won't be able to catch that one because......WE'LL BE THERE! :jumping1: Of course, That is my favorite show, so I'll just have to figure out the VCR :scratchin and tape it!

we were at the beach club last week and saw samantha brown taping a segment in the lobby. it was really cool to see her there. they have a carousel in the lobby made of gingerbread and got to see her and a pastry chef tape a segment. They told us it would start airing on dec 12th i think, but maybe they did say the 15th.

I was all excited to hear about the new special too, until I realized I WILL BE LIVING IT on the 14th! Woo hoo!!! :hyper:

Alright, if we leave at 7 am, we should make it to the hotel just in time to check-in and see this. Woohoo!

Actually, between "Travel Channel Presents", "Travel Channel Secrets", and ?(don't remember what else), the Disney World Holiday show with Samantha Brown is on a total of 10 times in December (and yes, I'll probably watch all 10 times). Can't find where I wrote down all the info, but I remember 12/14, 12/19, 12/20, 12/23, 12/27, 12/28. I got all the info from the Travel Channel website. I'll try to find the exact times and post all of them.

My dh just informed me that we'll be there then as well....LOL.

And if you're staying on Disney property you won't be able to see it because they don't have the Travel Channel. We'll catch it later in the month, I'm sure. I don't usually bother setting up the VCR to record while I'm away...but I'll probably record it when we do catch it!

It will be our first day home. What a welcome home gift!!! DS LOVES Samantha Brown. We will be watching.

Jordan's mom

According to the Travel Channels website, Samantha Brown's "Walt Disney World Holidays" airs 9pm on 12/19, 12am and 12pm on 12/20.

they just had to pick the date that i am leaving to go to florida oh well why watch it on tv when you can be there.

Same here! I fly out to WDW Dec. 14th, and will be in my room at the CBR when the show airs. Guess I'll miss it.....not that I'm complaining or anything. ;)

Diznee25

Thanks, I think we can catch it on the 15th.

Travel Channels

Disney World Christmas Series Date/Times:

Dec.4th - 2pm Imagineers covering the most popular attractions
12pm - W.L.
3pm- AKL

Holiday Series:
14th - 9pm
15th - 12am
19th - 9pm
20th - 12am
20th - 12pm
23rd - 8pm
23rd - 11pm

I have my listed posted on the fridg so I don't miss them. I won't be at WDW til 12-25 but I'll enjoy watching these series!

We don't have the travel channel, and are planning a holiday trip in December 2005 or 2006.

Would someone be able to tape the WDW holiday series and mail them to us.

I am happy to pay for the tape and shipping.

Rachael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter