Travel Lodge at Manchester

stephensmum

DIS Veteran
We are driving to Leeds the night before we fly, then my dad will drive us to Manchester the next morning. Just seen that the Travel Lodge has rooms for £15, so thinking that it may be better for my dad to take us the night before. I imagine it will be pretty basic but we would'nt arrive until around 8pm, so just a few drinks and to bed. Can anyone whose stayed there give me any advise.

One thing I do need to know is would my dad be able to park up for an hour while we check in & have a drink or would he have to pay for the over night parking.

Sharon, we have stayed there the last four or five years, its basic but cheap. We have booked two family rooms in July for £10 each in last weeks sale. We park the car at my brothers house which is local and just pay for the one nights parking which is £5. For the money its very good value and the bar and rooms are fine.

Forgot to add: I would imagine your dad would have to pay for parking to be honest, but worth a call, you never know.

We also usually stay here, and also managed to get a £10 room :banana:
When my DBF's mum dropped us off last year she had to pay and she stayed around 2 hours. Not quite sure exactly how much it was. You can also book a transfer in the morning on their shuttle buses which cost a little too again I can't remember exactly :goodvibes The rooms are really nice in my opinion, and the beds are comfy. Just what you need really for a good night sleep :thumbsup2

Thanks for the replies. Even though it's only £15 for the room, I think it's bad that we'd have to pay £5 to drop off there. Knowing my dad he'l find somewhere to park while he grabs a drink before setting off back. He's a good old Yorkshire man.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter