Travel insurance

disney_princess_85

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,

I've started to research travel insurance for my holiday next month. I'm a little bit lost- they all seem very similar and I'm not really sure where to take my custom! Ideally, I'd like an annual policy. I'd be really grateful if anyone has any recommendations! :)

I can't really help in recommending one but have you tried the comparison websites such as MoneySupermarket.com? You can search for Annual on there as well as Single :thumbsup2

I'm in the same situation.

travelsupermarket.co.uk seems to come up with some good prices for annual cover. But it's difficult to compare, although on the comparison it does list all the excess to compare fairly easily. I'm wanting to make sure i get a good insurance provider this year rather than a budget one becuase of fears of being covered in case Virgin refuse travel because of a cold or something stupid.

If anyone has any tips for searching/choosing insurance it'd be appreciated. With all the complex terms and conditions and definitions you never quite understand what exactly is covered and what isn't!!Although when it comes to Swine Flu i think you won't really know until it comes to it and you have to make a claim, no matter what is in the t&c's they'll try to get out of it.

I've been looking at MoneySupermarket.com but there are so many to choose from, it's overwhelming!!

jayduk, your concerns are the same as mine- with all this Swine Flu hoopla, I'm very aware of getting a decent cover, i.e. not (necessarily) the cheapest one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter