• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel Grocer???

PoohNPiglet

Children are a blessing from the Lord!
Has anyone used the travel grocer service? We are staying off site at the Silver Lake Resort. We got a post card in the mail that says: "Silver Lake Resort is pleased to introduce a new service for our owners and guests. We are ready to fill your refrigerator and pantry for your upcoming vacation. Simply log on the website below and we will do your grocery shopping so you can start your vacation upon arrival. Grocery items are priced competitively with local grocery stores. ..." The web site is here I am curious first if anyone has used this and what kind of quality service it is. Also we are coming from Ohio, I am not sure how "competitive" those prices are. They are terrible looking compared to what we have up here... but I am not sure what things are down there. I know there are tons of places to shop near where we are staying so I am wondering if it is worth it to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter