Travel Games

anditoo72

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to post this incase anyone was interested, I wasn't sure were to put it though so I picked here.

Milton Bradley travel games are on sale at KB toys (the store, I am not sure about the website) buy two get one free

I bought
Hungry Hungry hippo's
Sorry
Junior Monlopoly
Perfection
Connect Four
Memory
Trouble
Guess Who
and Battleship

they are all very compact and seem to be durable. I hope so I am bringing six kids with me for two weeks traveling in our motor home from Massachusetts!!

Thanks for the tip!

I have one to add.....

My 4yo DS just got "Road Sign Bingo" and "traffic bingo". They are bingo cards, instead of numbers, they are various highway signs and things you see on the road, no bingo chips to lose, they have clear-red windows that slide over the spaces. Inexpensive and he has been having a blast with them! You can find them at the toy stores or at those "learning stores" in the malls.

I got my kids activity packs at BJ's. There are "magic" pen games, activity books, coloring books, etc. The package says 100's of activities. They had Barbie, Sponge Bob, Fairly Odd Parents, Dora. I can't remember if there were others. We have a 28 hour drive so I hope that they are a lot of fun. We also have a tv/vcr combo so they will watch lots of Disney tapes on the which helps to set the mood.

I have been looking for those bingo games without any luck. I want to get some mad libs for the older kids and havn't had much luck with those either. I will have to go to the Bj's near me and look for the magic pen sets, I remember those when I was a kid!!! I was also looking for those magnetic activities you know the one with the guy that has no hair and the magnetic shavings to make all kinds of different looks for him- Wooly Willy??? no luck with him either, I did find miniture versions of him at target, but I really wanted the big one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter