Travel from CSR to Universal

LizAgna

DIS Veteran
A friend from work is leaving next Friday for a week long trip to Disney. While there her family wants to go to Universal for a day. They will be flying & using Magical Express so no rental car. What is the best way money-wise to get to Universal from a Disney property?

Thanks!!

there is not one.

now to get to Seaworld you can take a Lynx bus from the TTC.

but there is nothing to get from WDW to US/IOA - so either take a taxi or one of the mears shuttles.

now you can get there using the Lynx bus to SW - then using the I trolley - but it take hours.....

either put US off for another visit or expect to pay. maybe a car rental for that day might be cheaper.

You'll have to cab it over, but to make the ride cheaper, take the Disney shuttle bus to Downtown Disney first and catch a cab from there. When you come back, get the cab to drop you off at DTD as well. It should be about $40 there and back.

I think you can use Mears too.

Mears offers shuttle transportation services between most Central Florida resorts and local attractions with a dedicated fleet of 11 passenger shuttle vans and full size motor coaches. Shuttle services can be purchased on-line.

Have y our friend check out my CSR website before they go as well!!

Buzz2001 said:
I think you can use Mears too.

Mears offers shuttle transportation services between most Central Florida resorts and local attractions with a dedicated fleet of 11 passenger shuttle vans and full size motor coaches. Shuttle services can be purchased on-line.

Have y our friend check out my CSR website before they go as well!!

Thanks for the info. I will definitely let her know about your website. They will be arriving at CSR Friday. Her daughter is in a National Dance competition and she is really worried about the crowds. She read in the UG that the Food Court and the restaurant there are not equipped for large conventions...what's your opinion on that?

LizAgna said:
Thanks for the info. I will definitely let her know about your website. They will be arriving at CSR Friday. Her daughter is in a National Dance competition and she is really worried about the crowds. She read in the UG that the Food Court and the restaurant there are not equipped for large conventions...what's your opinion on that?

well considering the resort has designed for conventions.....

now I will agreed that at times the food court may be a little small - but you can also eat outside or bring the food to your room.

never ate in the restuarant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter