Travel Documents

synlight

Mouseketeer
When should I expect them? I'm checking the mail every day, I'm so excited! I am 31 days out right now, and I thought the WDW website said they were mailed out at 45 days away. I try not to get my hopes up every time I open the mailbox, but I can't help it!!! :goodvibes

typically, DME is sent 6 weeks prior to check-in so most get it 38-40 days out. MYW package documents are typically mailed out 5 weeks prior to check-in.

I didn't realize until I posted that we are 30 days out!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!

Well, we're driving to WDW, so I won't be getting ME papers. But I expect the MYW package to be here any day now!! If I don't get them by Monday I'll call.

ONE MONTH TIL MY DISNEYMOON!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

It depends on when you made your final payment. If you paid at just 45 days, you won't get your package at 45 days, right? So you need to give them time to process your payment and them prepare & mail your documents.

We've gotten our packets about 3-4 weeks prior to our check-in date.

I didn't realize until I posted that we are 30 days out!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!

Well, we're driving to WDW, so I won't be getting ME papers. But I expect the MYW package to be here any day now!! If I don't get them by Monday I'll call.

ONE MONTH TIL MY DISNEYMOON!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

We're driving too and leaving the same day --from almost the same town!!
:)

Well, we made the final payment a couple of months ago, I don't think the payment is an issue. LOL I'm just impatient :banana:

correct, final payment has nothing to do with it. it's sent on the same schedule regardless unless of course you book <35 days out in which case it's all due at time of booking anyway.

reason being is that with the ability to cancel penalty free at more than 45 days out, it could encourage folks to book packages, receive all the benefits and then cancel, keeping the perks.

I leave Dec. 3rd, package has been paid off for over a month now, and we haven't received anything (ME or MYW documents). Should I be worried?

Just as a recent point of reference, I got my docs at 23 days out. The ME docs were 14 days before that...

I leave Dec. 3rd, package has been paid off for over a month now, and we haven't received anything (ME or MYW documents). Should I be worried?

I'm also leaving on December 3rd and haven't received anything yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of days before we see them! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! :banana:

I got mine Tuesday, at 25 days out. I'm driving, so this wasn't an ME envelope, just the regular one with the Luggage tags and vouchers!

Hey, i am 31 days out too!! i cannot wait!

i called at the end of last week and they told me that:

at 41 days out my vouchers were printed
at 39 days out it was scheduled to be mailed
it should arrive by the first week in November

i think that when you pay your final payment is an issue, because she had asked me if i just paid it off recently. i didnt, so it wasn't an issue.

so excited!!!:banana::banana:

Thanks for all the answers ya'll!! 29 days out WOo!! Didn't come yesterday, keeping my fingers crossed for today! :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the answers ya'll!! 29 days out WOo!! Didn't come yesterday, keeping my fingers crossed for today! :thumbsup2

I am going to be there about the same time. I work out of my house full tme so if I am not on a conference call, I run to meet the mail man every day waiting for my Mickey mail. The mail man probably thinks I am a stalker :rotfl2:.

I hope to start the weekend off right by getting my MWY package in the mail today :flower3:

Sooooo....you are saying that at 37 days out I should be expecting something in the mail soon BUT that I should not worry that nothing has arrived yet? (Everything booked and paid off through Disney since April) Is this correct?

We check in on 11/24 and our packet arrived yesterday! :banana:

You should be seeing yours in another week or so then.

Just realized I have not attached our airflight info to our reservation for DME. We're about 30 days out now... Anyone have any experience getting the DME pack after making "late" arrangements?

ok, I am new to all this! What packet are you guys talking about? what does it have in it? I got the ME packet last week, but I thought that was it? :confused3

ok, I am new to all this! What packet are you guys talking about? what does it have in it? I got the ME packet last week, but I thought that was it? :confused3

If you booked a package, you will also receive travel documents and (dare I spoil the surprise?!) hard luggage tags. These are not the same as the ME docs; they are similar to the docs you get when you first book a package. (I didn't know we were getting luggage tags, so I was very happily surprised!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter