Travel City Direct

Beth__WDW23/6/02

<font color=deeppink>you can never mock anything u
Dp has got a quote but totally forgotten about the most simple question, if we was to book a holiday with TCD for the 7th Aug 03,when would FULL PAYMENT be due?
Also how much is deposits, on the website it says on a page deposits from only £10 per person,and full payment due 10weeks before you go,but then theres a date of 2002!?

Anyone booked with them know?

Thanx
Beth & Mr Forgetful :D

Hi Beth,

Everytime that I have booked with TCD I have always had to pay in full. One year we booked in the January for May and still had to pay the balance in full at time of booking.

HTH's

No, its 10 weeks before you go. I booked in March for June, and paid £160 per person (10%) deposit and I paid my balance yesterday (10 weeks before departure). I think the £10 deposit applies if you book a year or more in advance.

Hope that helps.
Allie.

Obviously different booking different circumstances, to be on the safe side I would ring them and make sure.

TCd 01792 600 177

Aww thanx,I hope it's 10weeks as thats what we have based it on :)
Going to get it booked i think :)

Thanx :)

Beth

Beth....quick question! You were at WDW last year at the same time as we will be there THIS year.....what were the crowds like??

Were the parks REALLY busy...were there lighter crowds on certain days?? What about the weather??

Thanks!
Allie.

Hiya Allie

Yes we was there in june.
The weather was nice and HOT but in the afternoon it had it's usual rainy hour or so,had a little bit of thunder,had to abort the mgm tour on the tram because it got so bad but other than that it was very hot and nice.

The parks,well i have to admit was quite busy,some of the water parks was FULL,and we only just got into blizzard beach (it was that hot)we had to come back in the afternoon to get in, other than that waiting times wasnt too bad, tried to attempt to get on test track but that had over 2hours waiting, i think most rides was roughly over an hour~ maxium 2hours.
I did'nt find any days to be not so busy it seemed busy every day we went, especially when there's going to be parade's (take note arrive earlier so you get a goot seat),same with the fireworks at night.

You'll love it :)
Have a fantastic time :):)

p,s Even though it rains a little, don't be put off,thats the norm in them months its still hot,DP still got sun burned lol.

Beth
xxxx

Thanks for the info Beth.

The heat doesnt worry me, but I will have my 9m old son with me who doesnt like bright sun, or getting too hot (he had better toughen up, as we intend to move to Florida one day!!).

We will make early starts...DS is an early riser anyway, and break at lunchtime away from the parks. I have some lunch PSs at nearby resorts. We have done the parks so many times that there are only a few must sees and dos this year (Spectromagic, Fantasmic, Test track, R&R coaster). DD wants breakfast with the princessess again.....Im working on that!!

Thanks again for the useful info!
Allie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter