• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel Channel

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hi Everyone,

I saw a quick glimps of a Disneyworld show on the Travel Channel on Friday, October 3rd at 8:00 pm Eastern.

I think this is the date and time, you just may want to check the time get closer.

I'm excited since we have only 29 more days to go!

Deb

Let the MAGIC begin! When this show airs on 10/3 we will be checked in @ our airport hotel the night before our very early flight to see the Mouse!
How cool is that!
The only problem is this is our kids normal bedtime and its going to be hard enough getting them to sleep. Its their first time in a hotel room. Ah, who cares about sleep, let the fun begin.
:p

Wow! Cool!

Thanks Instimpres! I hated it when I missed the Travel Channel show on the Magic.

Deb

I just wish the travel channel would do a new special. I have seen both of the ones they show at least 15 times now.

Kilee- The 'Undiscovered WDW' show on at 8 et is new! I'm excited, because I've also seen the exsisting ones sooooo many times (but I just keep watching, anyway:D )

I don't get the travel Channel here in IN. I use to get it when I was in IL and was addicted. I just got backlast night and suffering withdraw.

When we were there in June, the Travel Channel was there getting background footage at MK. My dd tried every possible way to get in front of those cameras! It would be so cool if she really did show up in one of their specials. I'll be watching!

Thanks for the heads up! We leave Saturday morning at 10:00! What a great thing for us to watch the night before we leave!

Laurie :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter